Chapter 42 - Danger Part 2.

As days were passing, Crown Prince Zavier and Tower Mage Lucas were doing their best in protecting Adonis from danger and harm. Meanwhile, the ball party was approaching where all the students have to compulsory participate, dance, mingle with the peers and seniors while getting to know each other. That was the main purpose and agenda of this ball party.

One bright morning, Princess Elizabeth went in to look for Adonis. Princess Elizabeth knocked on Adonis dorm room and when the door opened, she went inside and straight in to Adonis room.

Princess Elizabeth took a deep breath, looked at Adonis and asked her right away, " Dona the ball party is approaching and will be held tomorrow. I wanted to ask you have you prepared what dress you will be wearing and what are your preparations for tomorrow's event? "

Dona smiled at Liz and said, " Don't worry Liz. I have already prepared the dress. You will get to see my beautiful dress tomorrow. "

Liz smiled sarcastically and said, " Wow! look at you building up the suspense. Come on, tell me. I am your best friend. At least give me the details like the colour of the dress or something like that. Come on, you can at least tell me that. Spill the beans. "

Princess Elizabeth smiled slyly and said, " Okay, okay.. I will tell you the colour of my dress. It is a mixture of black and purple. And honestly speaking, I am very excited to wear my dress for tomorrow's party. "

" Now tell me, What are you going to wear at the party? I mean, the type of the dress, the patterns and the colour of your dress and so on. Now give me the deets. "

Dona laughed sarcastically at Liz when she asked about her dress and replied, " Well you don't get to ask me when you were the one who doesn't want to tell me all about it. "

" Since, you did tell me about the colours, I will tell you without you pestering me about it. "

"My dress is really beautiful and it's exact opposite of the dress you are going to wear. Also, my dress is sky blue colour and am going to wear a simple chain with a beautiful pendant which will go perfectly well with it. "

" I am so excited for tomorrow's party. I mean we will be able to see and get to know our seniors. We will be able to form connection which will be helpful in our future and will be better for our kingdom as well. "

After a bit of chat about things here and there, they parted ways and went to sleep well for the night. The next day in the morning, everyone got up excited and started to get ready for the ball event.

Princess Elizabeth Dress for the Ball Event.

Earrings for the dress.

Adonis Necklace.

Adonis Dress for the Event

Once ready, everyone headed to the ball event one by one

Once ready, everyone headed to the ball event one by one. The ball room was full at peak and everyone was dancing their hearts out.

Princess Elizabeth was dancing with Crown Prince Zavier while Princess Margaret danced with Crown Prince Felix.

Hazel was busy dancing and chatting with Winston while Asher was busy dancing with a girl they all have never seen before.

Cassius was dancing with Adonis and Tower Mage Lucas was nowhere to be seen yet.

After dancing for a while, everyone was mingling with the other people and seniors. A small circle was formed of the people who were interested in knowing certain fields of interests like Alchemy, swordsmanship and so on..

Tower Mage Lucas came in and joined in the fun of the event and looked at Adonis who was doing fine then he went towards Crown Prince Zavier.

While everyone was busy, and deeply engrossed in the conversation with the groups they have formed, the chandelier which was hanged up on the wall in the room started swinging a little at first.

After a while it starts to fall down and exactly below Adonis was standing having a conversation with the seniors. Tower Mage Lucas noticed the Chandelier falling but before he could reach towards Adonis it will be too late to save Adonis.

Cassius was nearest person and he also noticed the falling Chandelier. He Pushed Adonis from the falling Chandelier which was about to crush her and saved her in one swift motion.

Tower Mage Lucas and Crown Prince Zavier went towards Adonis along with Princess Elizabeth, Winston, Asher, Hazel, Princess Margaret and Crown Prince Felix.

Tower Mage Lucas reacted before everyone else present their and hugged her tightly before he checked Adonis thoroughly for any possible injuries. When he found that Adonis was safe with no injuries on her body, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Soon enough, Winston came in and checked her precious sister of any injuries, hugged her tightly and whispered softly, " Thank god you are fine with no injuries. If something would have happened to you then I wouldn't be able to ever forgive myself. "

Crown Prince Zavier also looked at Adonis and asked her worriedly, " Are you really fine with no injuries Dona? Do you want me to call a Royal physician to take a loot at you? "

" Silly me, Why am I still asking you? Guards please immediately call for the imperial physicians at once in the banquet hall. "

Hearing the command from the Crown Prince, guards immediately called for the imperial physicians.

Adonis was dumbfounded at the event which took place and has yet to recover from the hug she had with Lucas a while ago. When Princess Elizabeth looked at her she said, it looks like Dona is in shock from the events which unfolded.

At once the royal physician came to the venue and checked Adonis for the injuries and said, " She is shocked from the events which unfolded. After some rest, she will be able to recover well and back to her usual self. "

After hearing from the Royal physicians that she was safe with no injuries, everyone was relieved.

Meanwhile, Crown Prince Zavier and Tower Mage Lucas became more alert and silently looked for the culprit responsible for dropping the Chandelier.

Princess Elizabeth, Princess Margaret and Hazel took Adonis to her dorm room to rest and the ball event came to an end.