Chapter 27 - Magical garden.

Just as Adonis was exploring the premises, she happened to encounter the garden which has a Gazebo at the centre and the pond was visible if you are sitting in the gazebo and admire the nature. The garden was filled with various different species of flowers. 

Adonis was busy admiring the beauty of flowers around and she took a break, sat down in the gazebo, having a distant look on her face while she was still admiring the pond

Meanwhile, Crown Prince Xavier who was exploring the perimeters of the Academy, stumbled his way in to the magical forest whose beauty was on par which enchanted him. He was still admiring the flowers and was a bit far away from the gazebo where Adonis was. So, he didn't notice her sitting inside the Gazebo.

Just before he could walk down and approach the path towards gazebo, his path crossed with none other than the mage tower Lucas. As soon as the shoulders were grazed by them, Lucas greeted the crown prince and apologized for brushing his shoulders with him as he didn't notice him while he was admiring different species of flowers.

Before Crown prince Zavier could respond anything back to Lucas, a blinding but red light envelopes both of them where, the tattoo on Lucas chest was shining hurting him and a red dragon evolving came out from it forming a red dragon tattoo on the chest of Crown Prince Zavier.

Crown Prince Zavier was still flabbergasted with the entire situation and could not understand a thing. So, Lucas stepped in and explained to him that it seems like, the red dragon in here has taken a liking to you and has formed a contract with you but it is still not fully completed as you have to give him your name and give him a new name which will form the contract between you two.

Hearing Lucas explanation, Crown Prince Zavier nodded towards him and followed to complete the formation of contract between them.

" I Crown Prince Zavier Alexander De'Crux Quinn hereby name this red dragon as Blaze which means flame of fires and we hereby agree to form a contract with each other. "

As soon as crown prince Zavier finished saying those words, a blinding light enveloped both him and red dragon enveloping them in the light forming a dark tattoo on Zavier's chest. The tattoo looked weird as it was portraying two dragon body intertwined with each other with different black and red colour.

Few minutes later, the red dragon received a red coloured amethysts diamond from the contract formation with Zavier which got attached to it's forehead in the middle as if it was there from the beginning finishing the dragon's look as if a crown was adorned on him just as similar to the white baby dragon Zane.

After the contract formation, Crown Prince looked at the red dragon and said, " did you like the name I bestowed upon you? "

Blaze let's out a happy sign by snuggling his head at crown prince before turning into a baby sized human body saying, " Thank you. I love the name "Blaze" you bestowed me. "

Just as he finished speaking, Zane came out from the tattoo on Lucas's chest and happily greeted him, " Papa. Thank you so much for releasing my twin who was stuck with me. " 

Then looked around and noticed at the presence of crown prince Zavier and asked Lucas, " Papa Who is this guy here and why does he look like, he is the one who is raising my baby brother?"

Lucas was speechless at his words before he regained his composure and smiled at Zane and replied to him, " Baby, this here is Crown Prince Zavier and he has formed a contract with your brother whose name is now Blaze. Also, he is the one who accidentally rescued your brother and detached him from you."

Zane looked curiously at Crown prince Zavier and said, " Hello uncle. Papa says that you rescued my brother and freed him. Thank you so much and I loved the name Blaze you gave to him. Please take a good care of my baby brother and teach him well."

Crown Prince Zavier smiled a bit at the childishness of a baby dragon in front of him and petted his head a bit before he said, " I promise to take good care of blaze and treat him well. "

Zane smiled genuinely at him before turning his head towards Lucas and asked him innocently, " Papa why are you alone here? I mean where is my mama? Did you leave her alone and ventured around all by yourself? "

Lucas looked weirdly at this baby dragon as if he was being reprimanded for something he has not done. Lucas looked aggrieved a bit before saying, " What can I do Zane? Your mother has decided to go up alone and asked me to venture on my own. You know I was taking a really good care of her but it seems like she didn't like me. What should I do now Zane? "

Zane patted Lucas's back and sympathized a bit before saying, " Don't worry papa. I will talk to mama and then you will be together. "

Lucas looked a bit cheery before he asked, " But Zane what if mama doesn't like me even after you talk? "

Zane stubbornly replied, " No mama will surely like you papa. I know. "

Lucas smiled a bit and asked, " But Zane, can you tell me why do you like mama so much? "

Zane  smiled happily before replying, " Because mama is so pure and kind hearted. She helped me when I hatched out from the egg and she was trying to save me from bad guys. Everyone wanted me for their personal gains but mama was the only one who only wanted to protect me and do what is best for me. She asked me to trust other people too, that's when I met you and formed a contract with you since you know Akhlys, So I trusted you. If it wasn't for mama, I would have never met you papa. "

Lucas sincerely smiled at Zane and replied, " We will get your mama back to where she belongs with us. Maybe one day we will all be together like a happy family you crave for. How does that sound? "

Zane laughed at his comment and said cheekily, " I would love that papa. "

Meanwhile, Crown prince Zavier was looking curiously at the entire interaction between Lucas and Zane which made him ask the question to them, " Um by the way who is this mother who speak so highly of? "

Zane beat it to lucas before he could reply, " my mama is very angelic and beautiful, kind yet feisty. She is someone I look up to and wanted to be acknbowledged by. She taught me how to love and trust people while she filled me with all the motherly love asked me to give chance to people among the world. She is an angel and a goddess figure for me. "

" Blaze, I would like you to meet my mama as you have already met my papa but I hope you meet my mama as well. She will be very delighted to see you. I was able to freed myself and hatched out from that egg because of her. If I had stayed with her more, you would have been hatched out together with me but due to some unforeseen circumstances, mother seems to be injured badly and she needed help. So, I couldn't keep her longer with me. "

Blaze smiled at his brother, " I know brother, even though I was not hatched I can feel her through you. I saw how powerful her magic was and how much unstable she was at that moment but Zane, I can feel her presence nearby. I don't know why? "

Zane looked shocked at the mention of this and looked around trying to find her mama. Before he could leave the area, he saw her mama sitting in the gazebo distantly looking at the pond. Zane childishly said to Lucas, " Papa look mama is sitting over there. Let's go and talk to her to make amends with her. "

Lucas gave a dry smile and a puzzled look at Zane once before heading towards the gazebo hoping it's not Adonis sitting in the gazebo.