Chapter - 21 Magical Attribute Testing.

After the birthday celebration, the day finally arrived when she along with her gang had to go for the magical attribute testing. She was a bit nervous as well as anxious since she will be meeting the heroine of the game and this is also the turning point of her life where the actual game begins. This is also the beginning where everything will begin to fall apart and she will start to lose the precious friendship. 

Okay, let's not panic and start changing the future. I mean, I already prevented the death of the princess. That's a good start. Right?  Ugh, it's harder than I thought. Deep breathe. Let's not panic. Breathe in and breathe out Adonis, everything will be alright. Good, now I am calmed. 

Let's slay the attribute test at the centre. With this, Adonis started getting dressed for the event. She took out her Royal blue off shoulder dress with a sparkling design at the bottom of the dress giving the look of stars in the sky, given to her by her friends along with the accessories. Once she got dressed, the maids started to styled her hairs using diamond accessories accordingly with half pin up and left the rest of her hairs open. Once done with the hair styling, they put on a bit of makeup which gives out the natural look with pinkish peach lip colour.

After taking one last glance into the mirror, Adonis was all set to go to the testing centre where the attribute test will be done later. Adonis left her bedroom and went downstairs where she saw her brother and parents patiently waiting for her at the foot of the stairwell. As soon as she started descending the stairs, all the eyes turned to her and everyone gave her a very warm smile. 

Once downstairs, duke and duchess asked her, are you ready to head towards the temple where the testing is taking place? Winston also took this opportunity and asked her, " Are you nervous Adonis? Don't be. I will be there and we both are taking our test together. Also, all the official members of the Clawdz will be present in the ceremony. We all will be there for you and even our parents will be out there looking for us. You don't need to be nervous or scared. "

Adonis smiled sweetly at the mention of her friends and family to be there for her. She nodded her head and replied, " Thanks winy for the support and for always be there for me. " 

With that, the family of four, took off for the magical attribute testing ceremony. As soon as they arrived at the temple, they saw a group of kids waiting there with their families and some looking out to create a connection with their peers. Shortly, I noticed a girl with her blue hairs and big blue eyes sparkling and shining alone wearing decent pink colored clothes looking excitedly around the venue. Gotcha. I have to befriend the heroine and get close to her.

As soon as our eyes met, she gave me a dazzling smile and I returned the smile. I approached her and introduced myself. " Hello, my name is Adonis Harper Winfred. Can I know your name? "

She replied shyly, " Hi, my name is Hazel Liam Allister. Nice to be your acquaintance. Please take care of me in the future. "

Adonis smiled at her and said, " Likewise. It's good to be acquainted with you. Please take care of me in the future as well. This is my brother Winston and I will introduce you to my friends as well. "

In a moment, Adonis spotted her group of friends and approached them while holding her hand dragging hazel along with her.  Once she reached towards her group, she excitedly greeted her friends and introduced hazel to everyone. 

Guys, this is Hazel and Hazel this is my brother Winston, Crown Prince Xavier, Princess Elizabeth, Asher and Cassius the twins. I hope we will all get along well together. They chatted a bit before the announcement started where the priest came up to the podium and started the speech by welcoming everyone and provided a bit of encouragement to those who will be attending the ceremony and getting tested for the attributes. Since the announcement started, the group went to have a seat together in the front row.