Chapter- 6 Tower Mages Troubles.

After receiving the orders from the tower mage, Leon began the preparations and started gathering the list of people with all the 4 legendary attributes.

Leon's POV:

Since the oracle was sent out, it has been more than 25 years and we still haven't find the said person in the prophecy to begin with. I really hope we find the person mentioned in prophecy as the country needs them.

I know it's too much to ask god for the help as we humans are partly responsible for the curse when we considered everything provided to us for granted but, I am not giving up the hope. I will try my best to find the said person mentioned in the prophecy.

With this, Leon gathered information and created the list of documents with children born with rare attributes after the prophecy was received. Leon organized all the information in different categories

He created 7 documents labelled as " Rare Attributes " each document with the 4 rare attributes, Light , Darkness , Creation , Destruction and the other 2 documents for the children having this attributes before and after the prophecy was received.

With this 7 document's he also created one more which has a label of " Savior " but the folder was empty as he decided to put the information on the one who will have all these 4 attributes in them but no one with the said rare attributes was born yet.

Once the information was all gathered, he takes the documents and presented them to Head Tower Mage and showed it to him.

Leon : " Sir, as per requested, I have gathered the information on the people but I do not think these are the people worth of the person mentioned in the prophecy but, who am I to judge? Here you go."

Head Tower Mage : Accepts the documents and flips through them thinking deeply. After a few minutes, he said, " You are right Leon. These people are not the one who will help remove the curse."

Head Tower Mage sighs deeply when suddenly, the head mage started coughing and the coughs were very violent as well.

Seeing head mage's condition, Leon was flabbergasted and tried to use his divine power to help the head mage when the head mage hand gestured him to stop.

Leon : "With a bit of tears in his eyes said to the head mage But sir your condition seems to be worse, Please let me help you. "

Head Mage : " Leon, listen to me carefully. I know this would happen and my time has been near for me to depart "Coughs a bit and continues" from this world and say goodbye. I know it's hard on you but, make sure that you continue the search of the prophesized person and help the world become a better place. After I am gone, I want you to take these papers and submit it to the emperor as soon as you can."

Leon : "Yes, tower mage I will comply and will never give up my search on the prophesized person. Head mage, don't say such things, nothing will happen to you sir, it's just coughing. Leon Starts crying frantically and further added that, you were fine up till now how come you started coughing up suddenly?"

Head Mage : " Leon, don't be sad.  I have been desperately hiding my conditions from you but this is not the first time I have been coughing. I checked my body using my mana and figured out it is due to mana disruption in my body because of lack of magical beast contract with me but don't worry. I am going to a better place."

Coughs become more violent with a lot of blood and with that, the Tower head mage took his last breath.

Leon holds head mage's hand tightly and cried to his heart content as he lost the only person who trusted him and saved him from the cruelty he has to face everyday from other kids around who would make fun of him and starve him.