Chapter 39 - Assignments

Finally, Adonis and Lucas were able to meet with the rest of the classmates on their way who were also present. Adonis informed everyone to head to the library and then plan their next course of action.

Once inside the library and finding a table for six people, they all seated together and started to discuss on what to do next and how could they accomplish their task of finishing their assignments given to them by professor Augustus.

Adonis was the first one to take an initiative to open up the conversation and said, " Our task is divided into 2 just like we are divided into 2 groups which is to create something unique while the other group, I mean my group is responsible to destroy it but the destruction has to occur in parts. "

" As I was thinking back, we all can come up with the creation object or think together and you guys will be responsible to inform of the stages of the creation. That way we will be able to accomplish our task in no time. "

" Now, let's have suggestion on what can be created which is unique and has never been seen before. If any of you have any ideas, we will note it down and at the end we will cast a vote on what should be created. That way, we can come up with the new invention. "

Everyone nodded at the recommendation and started to think of ways to come up with new invention but could not come up with it at all. Eventually, after so much racking of the brains and coming up with no answer at all, Asher was the one who stood and spoke up, " How about we explore the premises and see the surrounding. Who knows, we might come up with the solution we have been looking for while exploring. "

Prince Felix responsed, " Your idea is not that bad. I think we should all explore the surrounding and like Asher mentioned, we might accidentally come up with what we can use for creation in this assignment. "

Followed by Prince Felix, Aurora also responded, " I also agree with this idea. We have been trying so hard to find one thing to come up with but to no avail. Let's try this new approach as well. "

After listening to 3 people coming up with the same response, Crown Prince Zavier sighed and said, " I think that's best option for now. Let's go for it. "

Once almost everyone agreed to it, Lucas and Adonis also had to agree on it and one by one everyone exited the library and started to roam around the lobby and Academy to find the answers they were looking for.

While they were still exploring they came up with a student who was holding a bunch of heavy books and instantly Asher said, " May be we can create something which can help students to carry heavy books easily. "

Listening to Asher, Crown Prince Zavier abruptly reminded and even reprimanded Asher by saying, " Even if you do, it's not going to help much plus it's the people with Destruction ability who can lessen the weight of the things you carry and make it float. Try to remember Professor Augustus's class today and you will know it's not possibble. "

Asher in return scratched his neck apologetically and with this everyone started to move forward. Once the group was still exploring to find new ways to create something, they came accross a group of people rushing to their next classes probably which gave Prince Felix the idea of creating a door, which can lead directly to your destination.

Prince Felix immediately represented them the sudden idea he got by stating, " Let's create a door which can take you to your destination as soon as you open the door. As long as one can imagine the destination in their mind and imbue some mana on the door handle, it can immediately be opened and take you to your destination. "

Adonis's eyes instantly sparkled at the description and blurted out, " Oh, something like anywhere door from the doraemon. "

Lucas looked at Adonis and asked curiously, " Dore.... What??? Who is he now? "

Adonis then realized that she is not in her world anymore and the people in this world are not aware of the stuff from her previous life. She instantly regretted speaking her mind out loud, especially when Lucas was just right besides her when she did blurted those words out.

Adonis smiled sweetly at the group and internally apologised to the original creators of the anime called "Doraemon" and said, " Umm, no one. Doraemon is someone who has a door which is called anywhere door which can lead to where you want to go but it's just a fiction and also some fractions of my mind thinking on creating a children's book to read for fun times. Doraemon is just a character from that book. "

All the group members looked at Adonis with some admiration in their eyes and asked her, " Can we please read that book? Pretty please??? "

Adonis looked embarrassed and said, " Ummm... Sure but it's not now. It will be later, alright?"

Everyone present hummed in response to what Adonis just said.

Adonis looked towards the crowd and said, " Now, let's continue our journey to complete our assignment, shall we??"

With this, everyone started their journey to explore the premises and look for something which will inspire them to invent something new and unique which will help the entire kingdom.

After strolling around in the campus premises for a while, they all ended up going to an abandoned underground place which seems like that no one has ever entered in this place for a long time. 

The door to the underground basement opened while making a creaking sound giving eerie vibes to everyone present. Using some strength, they all managed to open the door somehow as the door was tightly shut as if they don't want anyone to ever enter in here. 

Once the door opened, they all saw that the space was very dark and dusty, raising allergic reactions like coughing and sneezing to almost everyone present. Adonis immediately used her creation power magic and created 3 lighting lamps which she divided among the group. 

One lamp for Asher and Crown Prince Zavier, the second one was for Aurora and Crown Prince Felix and the third one for her and Lucas. Once they had a bit of light, they looked at the entrance of the basement which looks like it was abandoned. 

After carefully looking inside, they saw a lot of spider cobwebs and substantial dust was also accumulated over time. After cleaning a bit which will give them access to walk and avoid any allergic reactions like before. 

The entire group was exploring the basement and looking around when, Asher stepped on the magic circle and he didn't even realize it. The entire group was still focused on exploring the basement when all of a sudden there was a tremor on the floor. 

As soon as the tremors started, Lucas informed to everybody, " Guys, let's get out of here. It's no longer safe to be in this space. " Just after that, Crown Prince Zavier also informed, " Follow what Lucas said. I don't believe it's safe to be in here any more. " 

Hearing Lucas's and Crown Prince Zavier's anxious and loud voice, everyone started to leave the place one by one. First one to leave was Asher, Hazel, Prince Felix, Adonis, Crown Prince Zavier and lastly Lucas followed the suit and left the basement safely.