Chapter - 24 Academy Descriptions

Asher began describing the structure, " The Academy is a 6 storey building as you might have noticed it already. Currently, we are in the main building where our classes will take place.

Main floor is where you will find the faculty room and all the faculty members. 1st and 2nd floor is where we will be having our theory classes and the lab practical's / practice as well.

Cassius explained that the boys dorm is the building in the left while the building at the back of the main building is for the knights to practice their swordsmanship and all the classes related to swordsmanship will take place over there as well.

Elizabeth further pointed her index fingers to her right saying, that's where the girls dormitory will be. Also, Ash you dummy, did you forgot that the lab is on the 4th floor and not on the 1st and 2nd floor?

Xavier asked Liz to calm down and further added that any problems related to any fellow students or any case of bullying can be reported to the student council.

We have student council office on the 5th floor for both boys and girls while you will also find that the office for student council president is also on 5th floor.

You can contact them if you have any problems related to your courses or like I said bullying. But you can always inform me and I will take care of it for you.

Adonis laughed at it and said, " Don't worry Zay, I will be fine. I am much more stronger than you think. "

Zay grumpily acknowledges it but still said, " I know that, but it never hurts to let others know. You know just in case. "

Cassius than added, " The library is on the 3rd floor, it's a massive library designed with magic above your head in the ceiling which is entirely blue in theme. Plus, if ever you need the head or principal of the school, his office will be on the 6th floor.

Liz added, " I hope we never have to go to Principal's office and be reprimanded at all. "

" I know right? It's really bad being reprimanded by the head principal " added Dona.

" Liz, Which dorm room are you in? I am excited to see my dorm mates, What about you? Have you already met your dorm mates? "

Adonis then turned around, looked at the boys and raised her eyebrow on one side towards up as if asking, " What about you boys? Aren't you guys excited on who will you all be sharing your room with or who your neighbours are? "  

Zay was the first one to break the silence on the question by answering, " Dona, we boys are excited just as you are it's just that we do not announce it like you do. Also, being the crown prince of the kingdom gives you leeway on sharing your room with others or not. So, me and the prince from other kingdom might have our own space. "

Ash commented on it, " I really am looking forward to it but you know what, I am not that excited as we used to share our rooms as we are twins. It would be actually nice to have a break and have someone else in your room with you apart from Cass but then again I might not be comfortable with it as we at least have the twin connection unlike the others. " 

Cass spoke up as well, " I hate to admit it but you are right Ash. "

Winy was speechless looking at the group and eventually break the silence by asking, " You guys were here before us, didn't you already know who you all are sharing your rooms with? " 

Adonis glared at Asher and asked him, " Why didn't you mention that you already know whom you are sharing your dorm room with? " 

" Anyway, I will leave you guys without punishment for now but let's just explore the academy a bit and part ways to go up to our own adventures. " 

Liz smiled at Dona and said, " I know you are adventurous and loves to explore but there are still things you need to know before you leave for your adventures. " 

" What else is there for me to know, I mean I got my keys for the dorm, got the schedule and I know which floor has the classes and also about the staff rooms. " 

" My dear Dona, apart from there, you do not know that there will be a welcome party and speech for the freshman like us taking place tomorrow morning at 08:00. After that, we all will be assigned to our clubs based on our magical attributes and mana. " 

Dona's eyes sparkled like jewels when she heard about the clubs to be assigned. " What clubs do we have in here? Why didn't that pretty lady mentioned about it to us while giving us the schedule and the dorm room key. This is the most important information needed to be known to the students. "

Liz slammed her forehead with her hand before saying, " That's because, all this information is already mentioned in here in the paper she gave it to you. I bet you didn't even notice it or read the paper judging from the level of excitement you have to see us. Am I right? " 

Dona looked guilty as charged by Liz and was speechless.

" Guys, we have different clubs in the Academy which will be assigned to us based on our attributes. We have Gardening club for the earth, nature weilder, Alchemy club for the people with light and healing powers, Knight club for people with fire, metal and wind powers, diamond club is for the people who has shadow, teleportation and shapeshifting abilities while special club is assigned to those with legendary attributes. " Asher explained.

" In the clubs, you will learn on how to master your abilities and how you can control them. " Cassius mentioned. 

" Also, I heard, we will be studying in the academy for 4 years. In the third year, we will be competing against another kingdom and students from different years while in fourth year, we will be joining an adventure guild where we will be assigned tasks outside of the academy. " Zay informed.

Dona excitedly replied, " I can't wait to start already. I am super excited that all these excitement is now making me hungry. Who else want's to go with me and grab a snack from the cafeteria? " 

" Let's all head to the cafeteria and show you since we skipped that part while showing you the building. "

With this the entire gang ended up going to cafeteria and ordering their foods. At the table, they all ate in peace and talking about random things. After the eating was finished, boys headed to the boys dorm while Liz and Dona headed towards the girls dormitory.