Chapter - 13 Lucas and Adonis

Just like that, 2 days passed and Adonis has been in a coma ever since. Winston and the twins visited Adonis on the third day and started to communicate with her as if she could hear them.

Asher pouted and said, hey Adonis wake up. You have slept for too long now.  Cassius added, we still haven't danced on the song in the banquet hall. Come on now. It's high time for you to Wake up.

Meanwhile, the crown prince and princess arrived to visit Adonis their saviour. They started by thanking her for saving their life and also wished for her to wake up from her deep sleep slumber so that they can thank her face to face.

Elizabeth then said to sleeping Adonis, we do not have any friends due to the position and status we are in. Everyone we met till now wants to be associated with us to reap the benefits from our status and we know that deep down everything they portrays is all fake but we know that you are different from all of them.

You didn't even care about your own life and moved me and my brother away from the harms way. We both want to be friends with you if you are alright with us. In order for that to happen, you need to wake up first Adonis.

Crown prince Xavier holds her sister by giving her side hug and gently held right hand of Adonis in his giving it a bit squeeze to assure both him and her while saying in a quiet voice, " both me and my sister will be forever grateful to you and if you allow us to be near you, we want to be there with you in your bad times forever. "

Winston was silent all along but finally he spoke to her, Adonis I was very happy when you were born and I swore to protect you but seeing you now, it feels like I failed. Who am I going to go to library with and read books?

Who is going to translate the ancient texts for me? How can you be so cruel to leave me alone by myself? At the end he couldn't control his tears and started sobbing really bad.

Just as everyone gave up any hopes, Adonis ankle area where the tattoo appeared started to glow and felicity came forward, cried for the pain Adonis is going through and his tears fell on the injured area, which now started healing on its own.

Everyone in the room were shocked and surprised to see the majestic bird crying in front of them for Adonis and miraculously the bird's tears started healing the injury on Adonis. Slowly the blood returned back on her face.

The tears from felicity's eyes were dropped in the injured area and went through the open wounds in to the blood purifying her blood from any poison.

The bird stayed with Adonis for a few minutes before disappearing. The entire scenario was witnessed by the twins, Winston, crown prince and princess.

Crown prince was fast enough to give a command and call for the healer as soon as possible to come again in the room and check in on Adonis's condition.

As soon as the command was given, the emperor and duke rushed in to the room with the healer worried if anything went wrong with Adonis condition.

To their surprise, the healer mentioned that the poison in the body is slowly wearing out. I don't know how this happened but it seems like the poison in her body is leaving. She should be able to wake up from her comatose state soon.

Hearing this, the Duke cried for the first time since the incident. He thanked the god for the miracle and giving him his daughter back.

Soon, the duke sent the letter through emperor's messenger bird to the duchess informing her of the good news he heard since the banquet.

Around noon, a messenger bird arrived in the duchy towards the duchess. Seeing the messenger bird, the duchess tried hard to suppress her sad emotions from overflowing and took the letter from the bird.

With trembling hands, the duchess opened the letter and read the contents which said that the condition is improving and we can expect Adonis to wake up from her comatose soon.

Reading the letter, duchess couldn't control her tears and thanked the god for the millennial time for the miracle to happen and cure Adonis from the poison attack and to give her daughter back to them.

Duchess called for the maid to get her ready and asked the other maid to go and prepare for the carriage so that she can leave immediately for imperial palace when she has changed. Once ready, Duchess immediately took the carriage to the Palace to visit Adonis and check on her with her own eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few hours ago

While performing the experiment, Lucas sensed the abnormal fluctuations in the wave length of mana near the imperial palace.

Lucas secretly went near to the palace hiding his presence and masking it with invisibility charm to find out the cause of the fluctuations in the mana.

The invisibility charm which he enchanted on himself is something to be unmasked or found out by the person who has greater mana points than him. Till this date, not even the tower mage has been able to reach that level.

Once arriving in the palace, Lucas hides his presence and try to locate the nearby place where the fluctuations occurred. He was unable to pinpoint the exact location so he started checking the palace only to find a group of kids around his age surrounding the bed in one of the rooms.

On closer inspection, Lucas noticed a girl who has turned pale resting on the bed with eyes closed while the other kids who seems like her friends, trying to communicate with her in hopes of her waking up.

Lucas was just observing the situation when a majestic and proud bird like phoenix appeared and what I can't believed is that the bird cried for her. After crying for a couple of seconds, the bird then disappeared as if the whole scene was just an imagination.

I am pretty sure these guys are as surprised as me but the crown prince and princess is the only one who was shocked more. It was as if the other people expected something out of ordinary.

This all seems quite interesting. I will have to keep a close watch or keep an eye on her and see what miracles this little lady is capable of doing.

Just as the bird disappeared , the crown prince was the first person who got out of trance and immediately ordered for the healer to check on her. As soon as the order was out of the mouth, the king and duke arrived immediately to check on her.

It seems like the girl lying on the bed was the reason for the massive mana in fluctuation to occur which I felt earlier. I got the answer to my question.

Let's wait till the girl woke up. Lucas then went near the girl and whispered in her ear, let's meet again when you are in a better condition.

I have a feeling that we will meet soon. As a present for the first meeting, I will cast a protection spell on you and the people who cares for you, especially these bunch of kid's you might call your friend.

After casting the protection spell, Lucas kissed on Adonis's forehead and went back to the tower mage. He then continued his routine as if nothing really happened earlier and didn't even tell a soul about what he has witnessed earlier either.