Chapter 34 - Mock Tests.

One by one all the students submitted their assignments and left the classes. At last it was Adonis who submitted her assignment along with Lucas. Since the team had nothing to do till tomorrow, they all hang around together, had some fun, dinner and called it a day. 

The next day, everyone woke up with excitement as this was the day they had their mock tests to know if they are selected in the clubs they wanted to join in as well as the day, their assignments grades will be up on notice board. 

The first thing everyone did was gathered around together and waited for the rest of the gang to show up. Once everyone gathered, the group of people went to check their grades which were posted up on the bulletin board. 

As soon as they reached, they saw that everyone passed the assignements with flying colours. They all were super happy and went to grab breakfast together. Once they had their selected menu foods for the breakfast, they ate in silence while chatting a bit about here and there. 

After having their stomachs full, they left for the next thing they had on their mind which was to give their mock tests for the clubs. Everyone went to their respective clubs they want to get selected in. Adonis and Lucas went to their first club they signed up for which was, Embroidery/Knitting club.

Both Adonis and Lucas entered the club and met with Elizabeth who also joined in for the mock tests. They were just talking about how excited they were when the club representative announced that the task for the mock test is simple and the results will be announced before the day ends.

Let's begin. We are not here to criticise you but to judge you on which level you are on. The task is simple, we will be providing you a white handkerchief and you have to knit any design you like as for those who are interested in knitting can grab the knitting kit and knit a small handkerchief. Do you guys have any questions, if not you can begin.

Hearing this, Adonis was worried for Lucas but on the other hand, Lucas seems a bit excited. Lucas gave Adonis a thumbs up and said don't worry. Luke than began to start embroidering with yellow and gold threads, a beautiful peony flower while he was embroidering, he thanked the previous tower mage who taught him everything along with the magic. 

Meanwhile, Adonis took her handkerchief and embroidered a beautiful peacock which represents strength and power. On the other hand, Liz embroidered a beautiful logo of their kingdom. Once done with their embroidery all three of them decided to knit as well and grabbed the tool kit. 

Adonis knitted a beautiful hand gloves while Lucas knitted a pair of socks and Liz knitted a small cap. Once done, they submitted their work and left the club while Liz decided to stay in the club and help others. The next destination Adonis and Lucas went is the painting and sculpting club. The task was simple they were asked to paint a picture or sculpt something.

Both Adonis and Lucas first started with the paint and just like before she painted a beautiful peacock and Lucas painted a garden filled with Peony flowers. After painting, they both sculpted something very simple and easy which won't consume their time alot. Adonis settled on sculpting a flower vase while Lucas sculpted a magic wand staff. 

Once done, they both then headed to their next stop which was the book club. Once again the task was simple, all the people present in the library were given a set of books from different shelves in a cart and they were asked to put them back in their place but the level of difficulty in here is that they have a timer running for finishing the task.

Soon, Adonis and Lucas got their share of books and they both started organizing the books. They both even tried to organize the shelves a bit while keeping books to their respective places. The task was finished earlier and time was noted for both of them. The book club representative smiled at them saying, you guys did a wonderful job. Not only you finished the task quickly, you also organized the shelves without even asking. 

Both Adonis and Lucas smiled and thanked the representative for the compliment while stating, they are running late for the other mock tests for other clubs and bid their farewell. The club representative smiled and wished them luck. Next stop was pharmaceutical and Alchemy club where they met with Winston and Hazel. 

The club representative then gave them instructions on the task stating they had to create a healing potion and the level of efficiency will be measured while deciding the results. Both Adonis and Lucas went in and started preparartions with the ingredients present. They made sure to check the temperature and added a bit of honey at the end to relieve the bitter taste of the potion while adding roses to make it smell fragnant. 

Within an hour, the potion was made and both Lucas and Adonis smiledat the finished product and went towards the club representative for submission of their work. Once they submitted the flask in which the potion was made, the club representative sticked the name of the participants on the flask and waited for others flask.

Now both Adonis and Lucas went in to their next stop which was sword fighting, their they met with Asher who has already defeated all the contestant with his awesome sword skills. The club representative saw Adonis and Lucas and asked them to fight with Asher. 

Lucas went in first and striked with his skills and defeated Asher while Adonis clapped her hands and complimented Lucas. Next up it was Adonis who has to Par with Lucas and they both had a sword fight with excellent levels and after nearly 30 mins, it  seems like they both were undefeatable. So, club representative decided to declare that the match as tie. 

With this, they were done with the sword fighting club while Asher was shocked with the skills displayed by both of his friends and vowed to get better at his skills. With this, Asher started training more while Adonis and Lucas went to their next destination, Horse riding and fencing club where they met with Crown Prince Zavier. 

The club representative gave the task where they have to race with the others who are riding the horse along the way there are fencing which they have to jump up to reach the finish line. Everyone got ready and started to stand in the line for the race to begin. 

Once the whistle was blown, the race started with Crown Prince Zavier in the lead a bit later it was Lucas who was in the lead. After a few minutes, the race was nearing the end and after jumping the fence, crown prince won the first place follwed by Lucas in second place and Adonis on 3rd spot. 

Adonis said, " Wow, it's been so long for me riding a horse, I am becoming rustic in my horse riding skills. Anyways, Congrats Zay and Luke. You guys were awesome. "

Lucas and Zavier smiled and thanked her before saying, " You are not so bad yourself, I mean you defeated the rest of the people here and secured the third spot. It's an amazing feat achieved, if I must say. "

Adonis laughed dryly at him and said, " It's nothing impressive. Lucas, let's go to our next destination or else we won't be able finish all the mock tests today. " 

Zavier looked at them with a weird expression after nodding at them and went to ride the horse to clear his mind off of the conversation.

Adonis and Lucas went to Archery club where they met Cassius who was standing while leaning on a nearby tree trunk with his eyes closed. Adonis went close to him and shake him to wake him up. Seeing closely that it was Adonis who shook him, Cassius smiled warmly at her and said, finally you are here. I was waiting for you to come.

Adonis smiled back and said, " Here, I am. I also brought Lucas with me. " 

Cassius looked at Lucas and nodded his head a bit acknowledging his presence which was responded in a similar way by Lucas.