7

You shivered a little as Izo applied the clay face mask to your face.

"Sit still, I told you it would be cold." Izo lightly chuckled, he held on to your chin to stop you from moving as applied the face mask to the rest of your face.

"Your fingers are colder then the face mask." You whined.

"You know what they say, cold hands mean a warm heart." Izo smirked at you, he finished applying the face mask and went to the bathroom to rinse of his hands. You leaned back into the sofa with your glass of wine. You never got why your brother liked to drink wine and do face mask all the time, but after a good cry it felt really good.

"I'm going to go grab my nail kit, you pick out a movie." Izo called over his shoulder as he headed up to his room. You picked up the remote and went onto Netflix to find something to watch. Just then your phone went off, you picked up the device and saw that a new group chat was made and you were added to it.

        The Group Chat Without Ace

Nami: what's with the new chat?
Nami: why isn't Ace in it?

Luffy: he made (Y/N) cry 😢

You sighed at this, you were hoping you'd never have to tell your friends what happened between you and Ace. You knew it would cause unnecessary drama which you didn't want. But seeing as you and Ace shared the same friend group they were bound to find out eventually.

Sanji: what? What did that punk do to my sweet (Y/N)- chwan? 😡

Zoro: she not yours dartbrows 😒

Sanji: shutup moss head

Koala: guys stop arguing

Sabo: idk what happened really. (Y/N) and Izo were over for game night which ended early after (Y/N) talked with Ace about something. She left crying
Sabo: Ace won't say anything he's locked himself in his room

Robin: maybe it's a sign to mind our own business? (Y/N) hasn't said anything in the chat yet either.

You smiled as your read over Robin's message, she was one of the older members of the friend group having graduated from high school last year. She was also like the groups peace keeper, always making sure that both sides of an argument were heard.

(Y/N): it's fine Robin. You guys would find out eventually. But Ace and I aren't friends anymore.

Sabo: what?

Nami: what?

Luffy: what!?!?!?!??

Zoro: what?

Sanji: what?

Usopp: what?

Koala: what?

Franky: what?

Brook: what?

Chopper: what?

A sad chuckle left your lips as you looked at the messages, your friends were all shocked by this news. Even Chopper, Franky, and Brook who were newer to the friend group. You guess just like you they expected the friendship between you and Ace to last forever.

Robin: did you want the friendship to end?

(Y/N): no

Nami: then why stop being friends

(Y/N): it was pretty much a one sided decision....
(Y/N): Bonney doesn't want me and Ace being friends anymore

Koala: why?