17

You walked up to school, you rushed a bit when you saw Zoro go into the school. You saw something on your way there that you thought he'd be excited about.

"Hey, Zoro. I saw they're opening up a new- what the hell happened to your face?" You gasped when you caught up to him. He had a bruised cheek and busted lip.

"It's nothing." Zoro simply said.

"It's not nothing. C'mon, I have bandages in my locker." You grabbed him by the arm and made him follow to your locker.

Law was already at his locker, grabbing some textbooks. "Morning (Y/N)-ya. What happened to you?"

"It's -" Zoro took a look at your worried face and let out a sigh. "It was Ace."

"Ace, did this? Why?" You asked. You had never known Ace to be violent with friends.

"I was over at his on the weekend. Bonney came over, so he went to get some snacks. While he was out of the room, Bonney started hitting on me. Well, when Ace came back, he got the wrong idea. I tried to explain what happened, but he just started throwing punches." Zoro explained.

"That's terrible." You turned to your locker to open it and get the bandages. You were met with the inside of your locker covered in bright pink goop. Some of it spilled out and landed on you. "What the-"

"Are you alright?" Law pulled you away from your locker. He wiped at some of the goop that got in your hair, but it wasn't coming out. "I think this is glue mixed with paint. It's not coming out."

"That's it Ace is dead." Zoro grumbled.

"Hold on, Ace didn't do this." You grabbed Zoro's arm to stop him from storming off and probably cause mayhem.

"I know, it was Bonney. But I can't exactly do anything to her." Zoro huffed.

"So don't-"

"(Y/N)-ya we can't just do nothing. It would be one thing if Ace-ya and Bonney-ya, dated and didn't cause any problems. But, Bonney-ya has resorted to bullying and lies. We can't just do nothing." Law said with concern.

"I know. But beating up Ace won't solve anything." You glanced over at Zoro.

"No beating up Ace, got it. But, what do we do?" Zoro asked.

"For now, I'm going home to try and get this stuff out of my hair. If Izo's still home, he can probably get this stuff out without cutting it." You sighed as you ran your fingers through your messed up hair.

"I'll walk you back." Law said. He closed his locker and slung his backpack over his shoulders.

"What about your classes?" You asked.

"It won't hurt anything if I miss one day. See ya' Zoro-ya." Law wrapped his arm over your shoulder and walked out of school with you.

---

"Izo, are you sure this is the right stuff to use?" You questioned.

"It's one thing that helps get glue out of hair." Izo replied. He took another cotton ball soaked in nail polish remover and dabbed it at the glue stuck in your hair.

"The internet does say you can use nail polish remover." Law confirmed as he did a quick internet search. He put his phone down and continued putting nail polish remover on some cotton balls.

"Will you two stop doubting me? I'm a hairdresser, I know what I'm doing. Unless you'd rather I cut of your hair. You would look good with a bowl cut." Izo threatened.

"No, I don't doubt you." You shook your head. The smell of nail polish remover was getting to you though.

"Good, cause it's working." Izo smiled. He picked up a brush and combed through your hair. Flakes of glue falling out of it easily. "Now go was your hair."

You looked between Law and Izo, unsure if you should leave them in a room alone. But you really did want to wash the stuff out of your hair. Hoping that your brother would be civil with Law, you went upstairs to the bathroom.

You spent a little extra time in the shower, making sure all the paint and glue was out of your hair. You turned the water off and grabbed your towel. You wrapped it around yourself and stepped out of the shower. You were shocked to see Law in the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" You held your towel closer so it wouldn't slip off.

"I figured I'd soak your clothes so they don't stain." Law pointed to the pink splotches on your shirt. He didn't let his eyes wander down on your body and instead kept his attention focused on your face.

"Oh, uh, thanks. But what about Izo? He'll kill you." You walked up to him and started backing him up towards the door.

"You're brother went to wo-" Law stopped talking when your towel fell to the ground. Your face blossomed into a nice shade of red as Law's eyes looked down at your body. His cheeks were starting to turn pink, he turned around and went to leave the bathroom. Only to walk straight into the closed door.

"Law, are you okay?" You couldn't help but giggle. The way he walked into the door reminded you of Rosinante's clumsiness.

"Yeah, I'm good. I'll be downstairs." Law quickly mumbled. He opened the door this time and left the bathroom.

You took a minute to slow your beating heart down. You put a change of clothes on and dried your hair before heading downstairs. Law was sitting on the couch, his head leaned over the back of the couch, and his eyes closed. You tiptoed over to the back of the couch. You reached down and cupped his face in your hands, your thumb brushing over his goatee.

"Hmm, what are you doing?" Law smirked as he opened his eyes. He reached up cupping the back of your head and pulling you in closer.

"Just admiring how handsome you are." You smiled. You leaned in closer, your lips pressing against his. You brushed your tongue against his lips, you were delighted when he parted his lips for you. Allowing you to push your tongue into his mouth and tangling with his.

"Thanks. You're beautiful." Law panted against your lips. You smiled and walked around the couch to sit next to him. He grabbed you by the hips and placed you on his lap so you were straddling him. He kissed down your neck and bit at your collarbone.

"Law are we?"

"Do you want to?" Law kissed you and leaned back, waiting for your answer.

"Yes, I want to. Let's go to my room."