23

"You're not even watching the movie." You giggled as Law kissed along your neck, his fingers kneading along your bare thighs.

You two had had sex not too long ago. All you put on afterwards was an over sized t-shirt and underwear while Law was wearing sweatpants, so you two could go downstairs to eat and watch a movie.

Now it seems your boyfriend is ready for more. His tattooed fingers trailing up your thighs and pushing you back against the couch. He got on the floor in front of you and spread your legs apart.

"You're more interesting than a movie." Law smirked. He hooked his fingers in your underwear and pulled them down your legs. He placed your legs over his shoulders as he leaned in closer. His tongue darting out and licking along your slit. You gasped and moaned still sensitive from earlier.

Luckily for you two, Izo was out of town for a week due to work. Your older brother agreed to letting your boyfriend check in on you if it meant no wild house parties. Little did he know Law has been checking in on you for the last three days.

Law's mouth sucked down on your clit, his tongue swirling around your sensitive bundle of nerves. He pushed two fingers past your wet folds and into your entrance. You rocked your hips towards him as he curled his fingers inside you. You tugged at his hair pulling him closer, he hummed against you sending shivers up your spine.

A loud moan spilled out of your lips as Law sucked down harder on your clit. His fingers moved faster inside you, your back arching off the couch as your inner walls clenched around his fingers.

"Are you ready for more?" Law smirked as he leaned back, licking his fingers clean of your wetness.

"Come here." You cupped his face and pulled him into a kiss. Law pushed you back until you lying down on the couch. He crawled on top of you, biting and sucking at your neck. You reached down tugging at his sweatpants when there was a knock at the door.

"Just ignore it." Law mumbled against your neck. He reached down to the bottom of your shirt and tugged it up until your breasts were exposed. Still the knocking at the door persisted.

"Let me just answer it." You sighed. Law huffed and sat back on the couch, you got up and went to the laundry room where you had some clean clothes you haven't put away yet. You slipped on some clean pants and made sure your shirt was adjusted properly before answering the door. "Ace?"

The freckled male stood there giving you an awkward smile. He held a a pink and yellow striped box in his hands. He lifted the lid revealing your favorite baked goods. "A peace offering."

You looked at all treats he brought and up to the hopeful look he had on his face. Ace hasn't said a thing to you or your friends since his relationship ended with Bonney. He did give you shy smiles in class or when he passed you in the hallways, but not much more. You were guessing he was finding the best time to approach you to talk, which happened to be now when you were about to get in on with your boyfriend.

"Uh, come in." You stepped aside and allowed Ace to step into your house. He gave a small nod to Law who came down the stairs wearing a shirt. Your boyfriend returning the gesture and sitting down on the couch to watch the movie you two were previously not watching.

You sat down at the kitchen table with Ace. He stared down at the table, his fingers running through his hair before he looked up at you.

"I, um, I know the way I acted when I was dating Bonney is inexcusable. She made herself seem so perfect and everyone else well not perfect. I was such an idiot for believing her. But I was an even bigger idiot for pushing you away. I'm sorry for the awful things I said to you. I don't expect you to want to be my friend again, but just know I'm really, really, really sorry." Ace lowered his head against the table as he finished his apology.