21

"Oh, hey. I didn't know if you were still coming yoi." Marco smiled as he opened the door for you, Law, Izo, and Rosinante.

"And miss a Newgate party. No way." You smirked and stepped into the house with your brother, Law, and Rosinante. Law instinctively reached out and grabbed onto his father figure before he could fall flat on the ground. Rosinante letting out an embarrassed thanks and standing up straight.

"C'mon Rosi. I'll introduce you to some people." Your brother took Rosinante by the arm and led him through the packed house. Admittedly, you weren't sure about coming to the party. After the week you've had, you wanted to avoid Ace and his girlfriend. But you couldn't avoid the Newgate residence entirely. Luffy and Sabo did live here after all, and you loved spending time with the two goofballs.

You took a hold of Law's hand and led him towards the den where you knew your friends would be hanging out. You two passed Shanks on the way, the red head giving you both a shot glass and filling it with tequila.

"Does Rosi let you drink?" You asked Law before you two took your shots. Izo didn't care if you drank as long as you didn't go crazy with it.

"On occasion." Law smirked and downed his shot, you doing the same. Your face scrunched up a bit as the alcohol burned on its way down. Shanks just chuckled as he took the now empty shot glasses from you two and wandered back into the crowd. Probably to go give someone else some shots.

You two continued to the den, finding your friends all sitting on the couches, with a bottle of tequila on the coffee table surrounded by shot glasses, and a game of mortal combat being played by Sanji and Zoro.

"You cheated you damn moss head." Sanji grumbled as he took a shot of tequila.

"Did not you dart for brows. You just suck." Zoro smirked.

"Hey guys." You cut into Sanji and Zoro's arguing.

"(Y/N), Law. I'm glad you two could make it." Sabo smiled and made room on the couch for you two to sit down. The whole time, you could feel a pair of eyes burning into you. You turned your head to see Bonney glaring at you from the other couch. She turned and frowned up at Ace, who was sitting next to her.

"What's she doing here?" Bonney spat. She was talking to Ace, but she was loud enough that all of you could hear her.

"We invited her." Luffy and Sabo both said at the same time.

"Yeah, well, that doesn't mean she has to sit with us." Bonney frowned at the two.

"(Y/N)'s our friend. Of course she can sit with us." Nami glared at Bonney.

"So? I'm your friend too. Don't you like me better?" Bonney ignored the daggers Nami was staring at her. You couldn't help but laugh at her very untrue statement, causing her attention to focus back on you. "What's so funny?"

"You. No one here spends time with you, so how can you claim to be their friend?" You chuckled.

"How dare you say that. Everyone likes me." Bonney yelled at you.

"That's not true. We don't like you at all." Sanji spoke up. It had you laughing harder, never have you heard Sanji say straight to a girl's face that he didn't like her. Bonney's eyes seem to bulge out of her head as she stared around the room. Seeing all of your friends nodding in agreement with what Sanji just said.

"Ace, do something." Bonney whined up at her boyfriend.

"I can't make people like you." Ace sighed and stood up from the couch. He walked out of the room with Bonney trailing behind him, mumbling profanities under her breath.