1 Gangster

Part 1 Gangster

The biggest drug smuggler Yuvraj Sharma got murdered with his complete gang was the hot news in Mumbai city.

"Who would have killed them?"

"They themselves should have fought with each other and would have killed themselves"

"No, it must be some of their opposition gang"

"I think it's a secret police encounter"

"How do you say?"

"This is not the first gang murder but the fourth one. No one knows who is killing the drug mafias. Police themselves are doing that I suppose"

People gossiped about the gang murder from their perspective. The police started an investigation but they got no clues. Yes, that was the fourth gang murder. All four gangs were connected with drug dealing.

Assistant commissioner Aman Mathur reached the spot. Inspector Naushad rushed to him and saluted.

"Any information?"

"No sir... No eye witness. No one knows about it sir"

"You are keeping the same answer always on the tip of your tongue... Don't you?" Aman mocked.

Naushad bowed down.

"Do you know what pressure am I standing in? It's me who is answerable here. Higher officers, media, everyone is going to screw me" Aman said irritatingly.

"Sir, we are trying..."

"From when? We started trying since the first gang murder happened three months ago. Still, we are trying... Shame..."

That's when Aman received a call. He was annoyed seeing the name, Commissioner.

"See here, he came to question me" Aman showed his mobile to Naushad and attended to it.

"Sir, good evening sir..."

"....."

"We are inquiring sir..."

"......."

"Sir will find the murderer soon sir"

"....."

Aman disconnected the call all frustrated. Naushad moved away from Aman silently.

In no time, Aman was surrounded by press reporters. They started arrowing questions at him.

"I can answer you only if you question me one by one... how could I understand your question if all of you asked, at the same time?" Aman said.

The press reporters became calm and started questioning him one by one.

"Sir, what would you like to say about the attack?"

"It must have been done by a rivalry gang..."

"Do you suspect anyone?"

"We are working on it... Until then we can't say anyone's name."

"When will you give us a strong answer beyond your perception, Sir?" A reporter mocked.

"I hope, very soon..." he said seriously.

"Do you think Arnav Singh Raizada would have done this?" Another one asked.

"Why would I think so?"

"It's a talk that is roaming around the city because he is capable of doing that"

"Stop making a criminal a HERO. You are a reporter. Understand the responsibility of your occupation. He is a gangster... Just because a few men are behind him, he could not be capable of doing anything" Aman tried not to show his anger.