24 Case?

Part 24 Case?

The next day

NK came to Khushi's room.

"Khushi, the acupressure doctors are here to check Payal Bhabi. Come to her room"

Khushi nodded yes hurriedly. NK walked to Payal's room. Khushi rushed behind him. Arnav was already there with the doctors. The doctors studied Payal's reports. They found her condition not so critical. It seemed she could be cured slowly if not so quickly.

"She can be cured. The important pressure points are still in functioning condition. We can make them function properly. She will get her memory back" the chief doctor said. That lit Khushi's face delightfully.

"Thank you, doctor," Arnav said.

"How long it will take to cure her?" Khushi asked.

Arnav smiled, understanding her excitement.

"We will try to get her as soon as possible," the doctor said.

"Thank you, doctor. when will you start the treatment?"

"Mr. Raizada, shall we start it tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure..." Arnav said.

"We have been staying in the Taj hotel..." the doctor said.

"No problem. I will take care of it" Arnav said.

Khushi looked at him with confusion.

"I'm taking your leave" the doctor shook hands with Arnav.

NK took them with him to send them off.

"Why didn't you ask them to stay here?" Khushi asked.

"I don't want them to know about this place more. Who knows, when and how anyone will enter the RC?" he mocked.

"But, they are staying in Taj Hotel"

"So, what? They are not in India only for us. They have many schedules. This place won't be comfortable for them. They won't like to follow our rules and regulations"

"Rules and regulations? But, I'm not following any..."

"You need not hurry... you can follow them after our marriage..." he said and walked casually.

Khushi blocked his way.

"What did you say? Our marriage?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"It will never happen"

"Don't talk a lot... after all, I'm a rowdy... I may do anything"

"What will you do?"

"I will blackmail you..."

"Blackmail? How?"

"Your sister is here only. She is going to marry my brother... remember?"

"So what? Your brother is not as arrogant as you. he loves my Jeeji very much. He will marry her no matter who is against them"

"Am I arrogant?"

"Yes... absolutely yes"

"Do you know what an arrogant man does?"

"What?"

He clutched her jaw and pecked her lips. Making her shocked.

"This is how an arrogant man behaves. I agree, now, I'm arrogant" he said.

Khushi blinked her eyes, standing like a statue. Arnav tapped her cheek and walked off with a smile. Khushi looked here and there and rushed to her room. closing the door, she pressed her chest to control her heavying heartbeat. She touched her cheek and sensed her body heat up. Though Arnav kissed her once she recalled it again and again. She looked at her image in the mirror and bit her lip pouting.