6 Khushi is caught

Part 6 Khushi is caught

Flash Back

Khushi was waiting, looking at the ticking clock that was about to hit 12 o'clock. She called Payal. Payal received it.

"Happy Birthday Jeeji..." Khushi shouted on phone.

"Thank you Chutki," Payal said smilingly.

"I miss you like hell..."

"I too..."

"Don't worry... I have completed my graduation. I'm coming to Mumbai. We will be together forever, from here on" Khushi said happily.

"Forever? Chutki, don't forget we are girls. We should go to our in-laws after marriage... remember?" Payal laughed.

"Go, Jeeji, marriage is a boring intuition. I don't want to get married. I want to live my life as per my wish"

"Chutki, we have to settle down in our life at some point"

"What do you mean, settled down? Why marriage is always a limit line of a girl's life?"

"In your life, everything is happening as per your wish only. You wanted to study Criminology. So, I sent you to Jaipur for your studies. Tell me one thing, it is a course for a girl or what? Riffle shooting, horse riding, rope climbing, NCC camps... God... no girl would like to do such a course..." Payal said wearily.

"There are many girls in my class, jeeji. Don't underestimate girls' power. The world changed a lot but you did. you are still thinking about our old traditions and culture." She sighed.

"Chutki, I want to tell you something"

"Yeah... my ears are open"

"Actually, I'm in love..."

Cutting her,

"Whaaaaaat?" Khushi shouted.

"I..."

"Damn it... are you in love? who is the lucky guy?" Khushi asked excitedly.

"ASR," she said hesitating.

Khushi frowned.

"ASR? I hope you are not talking about the one who is called the king of the Shadow world"

"Unfortunately yes..."

"Whaaaat? Are you in love with ASR? Have you gone mad? How could you? He is a WANTED CRIMINAL... GANGSTER... KING OF MAFIA WORLD... don't you get anyone other than him to fall in love with? I never expected this from you, Jeeji... I... I will call you later..." Khushi disconnected the call with frustration.

She could not believe, Payal was in love with ASR. In fact, Khushi never expected Payal would fall in love ever in her life. And this was purely unexpected. Payal and love with ASR? Khushi was upset like hell. She didn't get the sleep that night. She didn't know how to take that matter. The wanted criminal was her would-be jeejaji... she felt to cry.

It was the last examination. Khushi's college friends sensed a difference in her as she looked moody. Khushi came out of the exam hall finishing her exam. Her friend Lavanya came and sat next to her.

"What happened, dude? Why are you looking disturbed?" Lavanya asked.

"Nothing..."

"Don't lie... it's written on your face that you are absolutely OFF"

"You won't believe me if I tell you the matter"

"What's the matter?" Hrithik who came there asked before Lavanya asked.