20 About Family

Part 20 About Family

Khushi came back to Payal's room and sat with her making a face. NK smiled at her.

"Arnav Singh Raizada has a big mouth," she said gritting her teeth.

"He is just kidding, yaar..." NK said.

"Doesn't he get anyone other than me to kidding?"

"Who does he have other than you to do kidding?" NK asked without taking a second.

Khushi got stuck.

"I wonder because he is kidding you. I'm not sure he will do that even though he has many people to do that" NK said.

"I didn't get you"

"He has been so serious so far... That was his character. After Akash's accident, he became more serious. You have no idea how tense he was as we could not find Payal Bhabi's sister Chutki. After reaching you only he looks relieved."

Khushi was silent.

"We are bound with some society-oriented responsibility, Khushi. Are not you seeing...? Securities... Guns... Plans... Operations... In between these, how could he get a chance to chill?"

"What about you? Do you get time to chill?" Khushi asked

"Of course, I had... Because of Akash. He is in love... Then, no need to say how he would have been. We share everything but Nannav had not had such a chance. Akash kept his love matter secret from Nannav because Akash knew about his mission. He didn't want Nannav to be tense. More than that, he didn't want any problem to come up in meeting Payal Bhabi. Even though we are in the pressurized phase of life I and Akash were enjoying it secretly"

"What he would have done if he got to know about their love?" Khushi asked.

"He would not have entertained Akash. At the same time, he would not have restricted him too..."

"Means?"

"He would have gotten them married and brought Payal Bhabi here permanently..."

"How could you say that so confidently?"

"Nannav often uttered that whenever he sees Payal Bhabi..."

Khushi sighed. If it had happened, everything would have changed. Akash and Payal would not have been trapped in the attack. They would have been happier and healthier. She too would have gotten clear about Arnav's stand. This was all fate. What else she could name this? But, she didn't know why all of them were in a terrible phase of life.

"Thank you, Khushi... Because of you, Nannav became at ease" NK smiled.

Khushi was embarrassed. She made herself up and said,

"It doesn't mean I will be silently listening to him all the time. Don't blame me if I also do the same with him" she says with fake anger.

"Of course, you can do that. Nannav won't take it seriously" NK smiled.

"How could you say that?"

"He it's kidding you. That means, he is ready to receive the same from you... Right?"

"But he doesn't know Khushi Gupta and her capability"

"He will get to know that..." NK smiled.

"Let's see"

"Khushi, you don't have to be with Payal Bhabi. Doctors will take care of her."

"But..."

Cutting her,