57 Real Rowdy

Part 57 Real Rowdy

"Khushiiiii..." shouted Payal, witnessing the scene of Khushi kissing Arnav, being in his arms.

Khushi looked at Payal jerking whereas Arnav looked at Khushi, expecting her order to put her down. As Payal had seen them together, he thought there was nothing to hide anymore.

Khushi looked at him and gestured for him to put her down. Then only Arnav kept her down like a doll.

"What is this Khushi? What are you doing?" Payal yelled.

Khushi was silent as she was not prepared to face the situation. Payal looked at Arnav wrathfully.

"Is this your decency? Is this how you trap innocent girls?"

Arnav wanted to laugh louder, hearing her addressing Khushi as an INNOCENT girl. Was not she a girl who could give a tough time to a Don like him?

"I don't know you are so talented in trapping girls"

"I think you didn't see the scene clearly... it was she who kissed me..." Arnav said.

"You would have bewitched her with your talks..."

"Do you think your sister is so weak to get bewitched easily?"

"It's not easy but you have done that using your charms..."

"I don't have to use my charms to bewitch her. In fact, I have all the rights to do anything with her"

"Whaaat? What did you say? Just because you gave her shelter, would you do anything with her? How cheap...!"

"I didn't give her just a shelter but MYSELF"

"What rubbish?"

"I love her"

Payal was shocked to the core. ASR was in love with her sister? She looked at Khushi wrathfully.

"Is it true, Khushi? Does he love you?"

Khushi nodded no.

"See, she is not ready to trust you..." Payal said sarcastically.

"No, jeeji... I didn't mean it. It was not just him but I too love him"

"Have you gone mad, Khushi?"

"Yes, I have gone mad about him..." Khushi said getting courage.

Payal raised her hand to slap Khushi but Arnav clutched her hand before she touched Khushi.

"I can't allow anyone to touch Khushi... forget about slapping her"

"She is my sister... I have all the right to even slap her. Who are you to stop me? Who gave you the right to stand between us...? Who are yooouuu?" She shouted.

"I'm her husband... we are married" Said Arnav, making her thunderstruck.

Payal looked at Khushi shockingly who was silent.

"Is that true? Tell me, Khushi..."

"Would she be silent if it's not true?" Arnav questioned.

Payal was taken aback. She looked at Khushi with an unbelievable expression.

"I can't believe this... I just can't"

"Yes, we got married... not just because I wanted someone for myself. We got married because we love each other. Arnav wanted to wait for your recovery because he wanted yours and our marriage to happen on the same day but the doctor didn't give hope for your recovery because it's not some disease but a Coma stage. The doctors could not say anything confirmed. That's why I asked him to marry me. He respects me so, he fulfilled my wish. As you recovered, the doctor asked us not to tell you anything in haste. That's why we kept our marriage hidden from you. But we didn't expect, you would like to leave everything behind, including, Akash. So, we were left with no choice of continuing the lie"