50 Wedding

Part 50 Wedding

The next morning

Arnav opened his eyes from his sleep. Of course, he did that every day but today, it seemed NEW and DIFFERENT because it was his wedding day. He was going to marry a girl whom he liked very much. She was the only girl whom he liked and gave the honor to become Mrs. ASR... A ROWDY BABY.

He got off the bed and got fresh. NK came to his room and handed him a box.

"What's this?"

"Your wedding attire"

"I will be fine with my suit"

"Oh, come on, Nannav. This is the special day and be special"

He stuffed the box in his hand.

"You need to be good-looking to attract a gorgeous girl like Khushi, Nananv"

Arnav rolled his eyes. Only he knew how desperately Khushi was waiting for this day and he didn't need any special appearance to attract her.

"What about Khushi? Did her lehanga arrive?"

"It's on the way..."

"Hand it to me. I will give it to her"

"Oh... do you have a plan to make her flat?"

"I don't want her to question me. She will surely ask, 'What did you do for our marriage"

"Yeah, she will certainly do that" NK chuckled.

At the same time, Arnav's man came with a bag and handed it to NK.

"Here, it came" NK gave it to Arnav.

"Mmm... I will give it to her"

"Yup... do it" NK left.

Arnav came to Khushi's room. He knocked on the door. Khushi opened the door, wiping her wet hair as she had just out of her shower. Arnav smiled at her who looked stunningly fresh. Her wet hair strands were sticking on her cheek and neck which gave her a HOT look.

Arnav entered the room and forwarded the box to Khushi.

"Have a nice day"

"You too have a nice day... with me, Mr. Raizada"

"Do you think my day will be nice if you are me?" he teased.

Khushi dropped her jaw.

"Then how could my days be nice with you? Even though your day won't be good who cares...? it's your fate to be with me no matter whether it will be nice or not" She said gritting her teeth.

"This is what I like in you. If anyone had been in your place, she would have wept, hearing my tease but you are not like that but giving me a tough time"

"It's just a 10 percent Mr. Raizada... much more is coming on your way..."

"Waiting Mrs. Going to be Raizada..." he tapped her nose.

Khushi opened the box and stuck, seeing a beautiful lehanga.

"Is this your choice?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"This is so marvelous... thank you"

"My choice would always be the best... including you" he winked.

"Someone said his days will not be nice with me...?" she pouted.

"To see your pout, I will pull your leg often" he leaned towards her lips.

Khushi moved back.

"Go... you don't have to coax me"