41 Rowdy...

Part 41 Rowdy...

Arnav was perplexed as Khushi said,

"I understood... let's sleep together"

Arnav was taken aback. He did not know, what mood she was in. Clutching her jaws together, he pressed her to the pillow, making her lie down.

"Go to sleep, you wicked woman" he smiled.

"Won't I get a chance to sleep hugging you?" she asked making a sad face.

"You will surely get it after our marriage" He kissed her forehead.

"What if I die tomorrow?" She asked an unexpected question.

Arnav looked that her shockingly.

"Shut up, Khushi" He sneered.

Without minding about it,

"What would have happened if the bullet had penetrated my little heart?" Though she asked it not seriously that made Arnavc serious.

Arnav gulped down hard.

"Then, there would not have been tomorrows. No marriage... no hugs... Right?" she asked raising her brows and tilting her head.

Taking a deep breath, Arnav lay next to her.

"Happy?"

Khushi hugged him nodding yes.

"Keep your blabbering mouth shut and sleep," he said, which showed how much he hated such words about death.

She looked at him lifting her head and smiled.

"To get you on the bed, I would have to utter such words. To be frank, I too don't like to talk like that. But, what I said is true. Who knows what happens next? I just escaped today..."

"We may not know what happens next. But I am sure, I will not let anything happen to you. It's my promise" Arnav said emotionally. After all, he was a sentimental guy.

Khushi kissed his cheek, making him close his eyes, and swallow. She kissed his other cheek. Arnav pleaded with her to stop through his eyes. Without giving heed to his pleading, she brushed his lips with hers. Flipping her beneath him, Arnav suddenly turned opposite to her and laid, folding his hands.

"This is cheating" She hit his back.

"Close your eyes and sleep," Arnav said controlling his laughter.

Khushi tried to turn him to her side.

"You want to hug me right? You can do it now also" Arnav gave her an option.

Putting her leg on him, she hugged him from behind, making Arnav smile. Khushi nuzzled his neck and Arnav jerked.

"Ahhhaaa" Khushi shouted, clutching her wounded hand.

"Khushiiii..."

Arnav turned towards her.

"What the hell... Can't you be careful? Is this the time to play? You have injured damn it"

Khushi pouted.

"This is why I don't want to take the bed. Sleep... Or else, I will tie your hands and legs" he warned.

Khushi closed her eyes.

"Are you hurt?" Arnav asked with concern.

Khushi nodded yes, sadly.

"Come..."

Khushi moved towards him. Arnav hugged her close to his chest, carefully making sure not to touch her wound.