12 Plan

Part 12 Plan

Khushi was on the bed thinking a lot about the mysterious place. She wanted to find out everything. For that, she had to roam in the vicinity freely without any restrictions. She knew it was next to impossible. To do that, she has to get support in this place. She could not get any guard's help as they were under ASR's control. With whom she could be friendly? Why should she think of someone when ASR himself was moving with her smoothly? No... She could not do that. After all, he was the reason her sister to get vanished. She felt like punching his face. Khushi gritted her teeth. How dare he flirt with me... Without even caring about my sister, he was roaming tip-top. Bloody bugger...

Suddenly, her eyes sparked. Didn't NK ask her to be his friend? Yeah... He was the right person. He seemed a little more individual than other guards and no one would suspect her if she went anywhere in the vicinity. She could use NK's name.

These guys could be defeated with friendship. How could ASR say the guards thought SHE WAS HIS GIRL? Let me see, what they would say, seeing her being friendly with NK.

In fact, Arnav said that to tease her because his guards always looked at any girl with respect. Khushi had no reason to know about it as she was new to the place but she would get to know that soon.

Khushi tried to get sleep while calculating what to do the next day.

The next morning

Khushi opened her eyes, hearing a knock on her door. She opened the door and saw NK standing with a guard who was having two bags in his hands. Khushi frowned. NK gestured to the guard to keep them in the room. The guard did what NK said.

"What's all this?" Khushi asked.

"Needed things," NK said.

"For whom?"

"The one who it's staying in this room"

"How do you know what I want?"

"I don't know what you want"

"Then what's this?"

"It's not me who ordered all this"

"Then?" She shrank her eyes.

"ASR..."

"You mean Nannav?"

"Yes... I call him so"

"Are you guys friends?"

"We are cousin brothers"

"Oh..."

NK took a step away, but he stopped as Khushi asked,

"Who are you guys?"

NK looked at her.

"What are you doing here? What's happening here? It seems you are ruling an empire... Individual place... Individual security... Individual leader... What is all this?"

"We are very simple people who are contributing to our country..."

"For country? But people outside are talking about something opposite to it. How the man who is always on the wanted list could contribute anything to the country?"

NK was about to answer her question, be stopped hearing the answer from Arnav.

"Not everything can understand by everyone because a lot of perspectives can be around us"

Khushi sulked hearing his answer.

"Can't you be understandable?" She asked.

"It's not even twenty-four hours since you came here... Do you want to understand everything? How greedy you are!" he said teasingly.