23 Comfortable

Part 23 Comfortable

Arnav lowered his phone from his ear, seeing NK rushing to him. He gestured for him to wait. NK nodded ok.

"Yes, Aman..."

"........."

"I think so..."

"......."

"Ok. I will let you know"

"......."

"Ok Aman"

Arnav disconnected the call.

"Tell me, NK"

"Our team reached Lucknow"

"That's good... I will guide them from here on" Arnav said.

"Shubam is leading the team and waiting for your command"

"Ok, I will talk to him"

"Nannav, why not you include me in this?"

"It's always you who guided our team in everything. If you lead them in this issue, they will think it's a normal one. I just want them to understand its seriousness. That's why I'm dealing with them directly"

"Do you think it's serious?"

"It must be... If my guess is right"

"Mmm"

"I'm planning to bring an acupressure doctor from china to treat Payal"

"Wow... That's a great idea, Nannav"

"Yeah... There is no change in Payal. Our doctors suggested we change the treatment"

"When are we going to do that?"

"Tomorrow"

"But how can we bring the doctors from China tomorrow itself?"

"The doctor's team is already in India. Dr.Trivedi would have spoken to them as of now"

"Thank God... Khushi is really a lucky girl..."

"Oh...how?" Arnav raised his brows.

"Of course, see, after she came here, every action of our's getting success"

Arnav nodded his head from left to right.

"I have never seen such a rowdy girl in my life" Arnav chuckled.

"Yeah... That's true" NK smiled.

That was when they heard,

"Whaaaaat...?"

They looked at the doorstep and saw Khushi standing, gritting her teeth. NK bit his lip whereas Arnav smirked. She walked to Arnav and stood, slamming her feet on the floor.

"What did you say?"

"What?" Arnav folded his hands.

"Am I rowdy?"

"Are not you? I already told you... Rowdy Baby" he tapped her nose.

Khushi clutched his finger. Arnav pulled his finger along with Khushi. She banged on his chest and pushed him. Arnav stepped back smiling. Khushi showed her hand like strangling his neck. Arnav forwarded his neck towards her, like, go ahead. But when she tried to clutch his neck, Arnav moved back laughingly.

"Hey, if you are fighting like a wild cat, then who you are?" He asked while moving back.

"Am I a wild cat?" She advanced him.

But, he was Arnav Singh Raizada after all. She could not catch him even though he moved backward and she moved forward. Arnav had forgotten he was the great ASR as he was with Khushi. Khushi didn't even feel with whom she was fighting. But... NK was looking at them unbelievably. Were not they comfortable with each other? Though Khushi showed herself angry she didn't feel awkward being close to Arnav. Arnav who never got distracted by anything was playing with Khushi like a teenager. Did he have feelings for Khushi? He stood silently, noticing them.