33 Where is Arnav?

Part 33 Where is Arnav?

Khushi was tossing on the bed not getting sleep but Arnav didn't because he was not on the bed. He was sitting on a chair, extending his legs on the bed. He was never had been like that day. Khushi was not wrong. Any girl would like to live peacefully with her husband. No one would like to get into well-known trouble. Why should she choose a risky life when she had a choice? She could have a better choice of peaceful life.

Arnav's thoughts got distracted by his phone ring. Taking the phone, he attended to it. Suddenly, his facial expression changed into the dark. He listened to the other side carefully and disconnected the call. There was nothing in his mind other than the information he got through the phone call.

The next morning

Khushi didn't see Arnav that morning as he didn't come to the living room to have coffee. Though Khushi didn't want to go to his room she could not hold her eyes from looking for him. She was still sitting in the living room even after finishing the coffee.

"Dev, I think Arnav bituwa is still sleeping. Go and wake him up" Vimla said.

Dev went to Arnav's room to wake up Arnav.

"Did he have dinner last night?" Vimla asked.

Khushi nodded yes.

"When did he come?"

"Eleven"

"Oh... don't know where did he go... he just came to Lucknow yesterday and got friends here" Vimla wondered.

They say Dev coming.

"Arnav sir is not in his room," Dev said.

Khushi spared a glance at Vimla.

"Did you see him this morning?" Khushi asked her.

"No... I don't see him today"

Khushi stood up from the sofa and headed to Arnav's room. She huffed in relief, seeing his bag in the room. So, he hadn't LEAVE Lucknow yet. But, where was he? Where did he go early in the morning? She was confused... restless too. Why won't he be restless? After all, he was Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi was waiting for Arnav without even having lunch. His phone was switched off when she dialed him. That made her throw her phone on the bed in frustration. Though she threw her phone she kept on checking it often whether Arnav sent any message. As there was no message from him, she lost her patience. Adding to it, hunger was eating her. That raised her anger tenfold.

"Khushi bitiya, have this coffee and biscuits at least. How long could you be starving?" Vimla chided her rightfully.

Khushi didn't deny it. Taking the cup from her hand, she drank it.

"Why would I be starving for him? I'm sure he would be eating his stomach full" she murmured panting hard angrily.

But, no use of her anger. There was no trace of Arnav's presence. Khushi started thinking, Arnav was doing this to make her repent for her rejection. She gritted her teeth, looking at the clock that indicated half past eight.

Taking a TV remote, she switched it on and changed it into a news channel. Her eyes widened with shock, seeing the news. It was a gang assassination...again. No one knew who killed them. The police seized tons of cocaine from the spot. Aman Mathur was attending to the reporters' questions as usual... almost with the same attitude.

"We will find out the cause of this gang murder soon. We are working on it" Aman said.

This man deserved to be nominated for Oscar awards.