49 Arrangements

Part 49 Arrangements

In the meanwhile,

One of Ishan's men ran to Ishan with his phone.

"Bhia, see this post."

Ishan looked at his phone and frowned seeing Khushi's photo in the post. He snatched the phone and gave it a look.

"Who is she?"

"Inspector Raj called me. He said she is the girl whom we are searching for"

It was not hard for him to understand who the girl was. How could he forget the girl who was the reason for his dear brother's disappearance?

"We are searching for her all over in Mumbai but this girl is in ASR's custody, Bhai," the man who brought the phone said.

Ishan read the story and nodded his head from left to right thoughtfully.

"I can't believe this"

"Why Bhai?"

"The much I know, ASR is not a womanizer... this story can't be true. Something is terrifically wrong"

"How could we say that, Bhai? ASR could have kept this side of him secretly..."

"No way... why would he keep it secret, the man who never hesitated to reveal himself as an assassin? Who is going to question him if he is a womanizer? Every Gangster does..."

"What do you think, bhai?"

"I can't understand anything... but, the person who posted his story must be ASR's enemy. We can get to know many things if we get him"

"But, how can we get him?"

"We can't... messing with ASR is like putting our head into the lion's mouth. My question is, how this girl is connected to ASR"

"Can't we inquire about her with anyone?"

Ishan thought for a while. Taking his phone, he dialed Inspector Raj. The call was attended.

"Ishan speaking"

"Tell me, Ishanji"

"I called you to ask you about the post on Facebook?"

"Everyone in our department is seriously talking about it only"

"Do you know anything about it?"

"No... no one knows about it"

"Don't your department found who posted it?"

"Someone from Thane posted it but don't know who did that. Because it was posted from an internet center"

"Oh..."

Ishan saw the phone in his hand and frowned.

"What the hell...."

"What happened?" the inspector asked.

"The post vanished..."

The inspector sighed.

"They would have deleted it... in fact, this is too late. I don't know why they took the time to do that. After all, he is ASR"

"Do you believe the story can be true?"

"No way... I would have believed if anyone said he killed thousands of people but this..."

"How do we know what he is up to? He could have done this if he wants"

"He will do it daringly if he wants... why would he do that hiding?"

"Let me know if you get to know anything regarding it"