14 Akash's Love

Part 14 Akash's Love

After Khushi asked about Akash, NK could not hold himself from thinking about Akash and about THAT DAY. he drowned in the old memories that changed not only Akash's life but also the girl who loved Akash.

Flashback

Arnav Singh Raizada got down from the car and entered his vicinity just like a storm while attending a call. A few men also got down from the vehicles that guarded his car against the front and back. They also followed him. He came into the spacious hall where all his men were being gathered. Akash and NK were also present there.

"This is the strict warning for you guys. No one should step out of our campus for the next three days" Arnav said with a stern expression, running his eyes on his men.

"Yes, ASR..." he received the immediate reply from his men in the same tone.

"By why Bhai?" Akash asked with impatience as he promised Payal that he would meet her that day evening. But ASR had no reason to know about it.

"Our sources say that we have been targeting. Be careful. I don't want anyone to go out of the mansion for any reason ALONE for the next three days. I don't want you guys to face any trouble and I don't want to lose any of you" he walked to his room.

The guards adjourned but Akash was standing at the same point, without a movement feeling extremely sad, thinking about Payal. NK shook his shoulder.

"Oiy... what happened? Why does your face hang?"

Akash looked here and there and pulled him aside.

"Hey... where are you taking me?"

"Shhhh..." he said keeping his index finger on his lips.

"What?" NK asked in a feeble tone.

"Today is Payal's Birthday," he said feeling sad.

"Oh..."

"I want to meet her as I promised her... please give me an idea" Akash pleaded.

"What? Nannav will peel our skins off" NK said getting horrified.

"Please NK... do something... I want to meet her anyhow"

"But how? Don't you know about Nannav? However, he will get to know if we stepped out. The guards will not help us ever go against Nannav. Don't take risks..."

"I know it's risky but you can make it possible if you want. Only you can help me, NK"

"Why? Don't you want me to be alive?" he sounded fearful.

"Please NK..."

"Look, Aki, Nannav is a man who takes everything as a challenge. But today, he warned us not to step out of the vicinity. What does that mean, the issue must be severe... what if something bad happened? How can we face Nannav then? Why are you dragging the problem into your pocket? Make Payal Bhabi understand that the situation is bad here. You can meet her after three days and spend the whole day with her. I will send our guards to guard you" NK tried to console him.

"But, that day won't be her birthday... this is the special day, NK," Akash said helplessly.

NK sighed.

"Just one hour... I will come back, gifting her... just one hour"

"Gift? What gift?" NK asked curiously.

"iPhone"

"Wow..."

"I just want to give it to her, years..."