25 Plan of going to Lucknow

Part 25 Plan of going to Lucknow

NK came with Bheem to send him off. Khushi came out of the room, and at the same time, they crossed her room. She got stuck seeing Bheem at that place. She rushed to him

"Uncle... You here?" she asked unbelievably.

Bheem was delighted to see Khushi.

"I was brought here for a purpose, beta"

"What purpose?"

"Ask ASR" he smiled.

Did Arnav bring him there? Just two days ago, he got his phone number from her. this was why he collected details about Bheem from her? But, why did he bring Bheem here?

"He was the one who brought me here but nothing to worry"

Khushi nodded ok with an awkward smile.

"Take care of Payal," Bheem said that wondered Khushi. how did Bheem know that Payal was there?

"Did you see Jeeji?" she asked.

"I saw her on the video projector. It's very sad to see her like this, beta"

Khushi could not understand why Arnav purposely made Bheem see Payal's condition.

"I'm leaving, beta"

"Jee" Khushi nodded ok.

Bheem left with NK. Shubham took Bheem to Lucknow. NK whispered something in Shubham's ear. He nodded ok and left.

Khushi came to Arnav's room. Arnav smiled at her mischievously.

"Can't you be without seeing me?" He asked inserting his hands in his pant pocket.

Without answering his question,

"Why did you bring Bheem, uncle, here?"

Arnav was about to say something, but Khushi continued.

"Don't say, 'to ask my hand for the marriage"

"See, you are thinking about our marriage anytime. What so hurry? Where will I go leaving you, Khushi? We will get married soon. But, I didn't bring Bheem to ask your hand for marriage because I don't need anyone's permission to marry my girl"

"I'm not your girl"

"Oh really? Come inside the room and say that if you have guts"

"I don't have to prove my gut level to you. Why did you bring Bheem uncle here?"

"Why should I answer you? You are questioning me as if I'm your husband...? Don't know what I'm going to do marrying you" He let out a sigh.

"Who asked you to marry me?"

"YOU..."

"Me? What rubbish? When did I ask you to marry me?"

"Every night... You are asking me to marry you coming in my dreams... You are not letting me sleep..." Arnav started moving towards her.

Khushi looked somewhere. As of now, Arnav reached her.

"Do you know what did you do in my dreams?" Khushi looked at him jerking, hearing his voice closer to her ear.

She got stuck, seeing his face just an inch away from hers. She tried to move back, but he pulled her close to him, wrapping her waist.

"You have no idea how you are torturing me... You sealed my lips with yours, lying on me..."

Khushi widened her eyes hearing his bold and open talk. Her blood stopped rushing.

"Why are you torturing me?" his voice was husky.