34 Hint

Part 34 Hint

"Narendra is my uncle... I mean my mother's brother..." Ritu said.

Khushi looked at Arnav with shock whereas Arnav spilled a smirk.

"What is he doing?" Arnav asked casually.

"He is a financier"

"Financier?" Arnav wondered.

"Yes... small level financier..."

"Oh... then he must be popular in Lucknow" he stuffed the next morsel in his mouth.

"Not exactly... because he is not doing that at a high level"

"Why?"

"It's because he doesn't have that much money..."

"The much I know, expenditure of the financiers is much more," Arnav said, with a standard expression.

"Then? It's not easy to collect money from people you know. When they need money they plead... but when it comes to returning back, they show attitude...So,"

"So?"

"He hired some people to collect money"

"People means?"

Ritu looked here and there,

"All are myrmidons," she said in a low tone.

"Oh... then the expenditure must be high"

"Yeah... they eat a lot..."

"Work a lot too... am I right?"

"No no... seeing them itself people gave money in out of fear. There is nothing called work for them"

"But, without them, no work will be done, right?"

"Yeah, that's true"

Khushi was listening to them not interrupting. Somewhat she got a clear picture.

"By the way, what's your father?"

"He is a farmer"

"That's great"

"Nothing is great... he achieved nothing being a farmer," she said with annoyance.

"why are you saying so?"

"He has only an acre of field. What can we get from an Acer of the field? Waste of time..."

"Agriculture is not that worse. Ask your mother about it"

"I'm much better than my mother. She and my brother are completely against my father being a farmer"

"You guys are totally against him, yet, your father is doing agriculture?"

"He is so adamant... that's why he is not backing off from agriculture"

"Mmm"

Ritu looked at Khushi.

"Won't you ask me to eat, Didi?"

Taking a plate, Khushi extended it to Ritu.

"Thank you"

"Take what you want... I can't do it for you as I'm eating" Khushi said.

Ritu filled her plate and started eating.

"Is your wife coming to YOU?" Ritu asked.

Arnav stopped eating and said,

"Don't know..." he continued eating. he didn't look at Khushi when he said that but Khushi was looking at only him.