55 For Khushi

Part 55 For Khushi

Arnav came to the RC where Aman was waiting for him. NK also followed him.

"Tell me, ASR, why did you call me? What do you want to talk with me about Vihan and Hrithik? What's there to talk about them? Just finish them off" He said shrugging his shoulders off.

Arnav shook his head from left to right.

"No Aman... I don't want to finish them off"

"But why Nannav? Are you going to use them for our research?" NK asked excitedly.

"No... I am not going to do anything with them"

"Then what's your plan? What are you going to do with them? Are you going to let them go out?"

"Yes, that's what I am going to do"

"Whaaaat?" Aman and NK yelled in the same voice and spared a glance at one another with disbelief.

"Have you gone mad ASR? They are dangerous brats... they will do anything against you if you let them go out...( Aman paused for a while) How could you make such a decision ASR? I didn't expect this from you." Aman sighed.

"Aman is right Nannav. They are not reliable. They can do anything against us through the weapon called social media"

"I don't know you guys would underestimate me like this" Arnav stopped and looked at them.

"Do you think I will be so careless about them?"

"What's your plan ASR?"

"They will be under our radar no matter where they go"

"Are you going to watch them? But how long could you do that? What is necessary to do that?"

"I want to do that for Khushi. I don't want her to be guilty of spoiling her friends' lives," Arnav said, making them speechless.

"She might not feel it now but in the future, she will definitely regret being the reason for their spoilt life" Arnav added.

"But they don't deserve it Nannav..."

"Who cares? I don't care whether they deserve it, but Khushi deserves happiness and peace of mind. Her happiness is my concern."

"Khushi will understand ASR. These guys are snakes in the grass..."

"The snakes can also be controlled..."

"But why should we take the risk?"

"What a big Don am I if I can't make my wife happy?" Arnav asked the million-dollar question. Of course, they had no answer.

"I have been spending my life for society. She is here for me... Her love for me is unconditional. What am I going to do in return? Nothing... I just am going to keep her on the fire for her whole life because this is our life. What's going to be left for us in the end? Nothing... Let me give her the satisfaction at least..."

"We can understand... But..."

Arnav stopped him showing his palm. He removed something from his pocket and extended it to them. They looked at Arnav getting amazed and smiled with satisfaction. It was a micro mini tracking device.

"This will tell us their whereabouts," Arnav said, looking at the device.

"Are you going to insert this in their bodies?".

"Already injected..."

"Injected?"

"Yes... Technology improved a lot... Just an injection can simplify the work. Yesterday night, our doctors had done that"