4 Khushi Gupta

Part4 Khushi Gupta (Long update)

Vikhroli, Mumbai

Khushi told Hrithik about the warning about the woman PC. Hrithik and his mother Durga were horrified.

"What she said is not an exaggeration, Khushi beta. Ishan is a dangerous fellow. Please don't take him lightly. He is a beast" Durga warned.

"Yes, Khushi... there is nothing to wonder if police support him because he has such a criminal history," Hrithik said.

"Do you want me to run away?" Khushi asked annoyed.

"No... make yourself safe... At first, they won't kill you. You are a woman. They will do much worse than death."

Khushi looked at him shockingly.

'Don't think I'm degrading you. being your friend, I know your ability but, this is not a time to act according to your arm power. This is a time to think wisely... act accordingly... hide yourself form their eyes... hide your bike too"

"No... sale it. without a bike, I feel powerless. Sale it and buy a women's kind of bike"

"That will be a great idea. I will bring you a burqa. It will keep you away from their eyes. Please be careful"

"I don't care about myself, Hrithik but about you. I don't want you and aunty to face problems because of me"

"No, Khushi beta you should also care for yourself... to find your sister... didn't you say, she has no one other than you?"

"I'm losing my hope aunty... don't know where is she. The police department who should find my sister turned against me for money. They are ready to do anything for a criminal. I just can't believe all this. What kind of society is this? We are living in an unsafe world, aunty. The police are scared to even take about the criminals... Ishan... ASR..."

"Didn't Payal tell you anything about ASR in detail?"

"No aunty. It was her birthday. I called her to wish her as usual. She said she was in a relationship with ASR. It was a big blow to me. I never expected my sister would fall for a criminal. I started shouting at her, forgetting that it was her birthday. She went missing the same day"

"Didn't she call you again?"

"She did... she called me in the evening. I sensed an extreme nervousness in her voice. the only word she uttered was ASR... I'm sure he should be behind this. He should have done something to her. that's what she wanted to convey to me that day"

"Khushi, the much we know, ASR is not that kind who entertains girls. No one knows how many houses he has in Mumbai... where he stays... how he looks... no one knows..." Durga said.

"What's your point aunty?"

"Being a working woman, I heard many things about him... our office staff discuss the headlines of the newspapers every day..."

Cutting her,

"But, it was my sister who told me about her relationship with him, aunty... do you say she lied?"

"I don't know what to say... maybe, it's a misunderstanding..."

"How could you say that, aunty? My sister loved him"

"I don't know how ASR loved your sister, coming out of the protective shield. Do you think he doesn't have the guts to take her to his place and declare it in public?"

Khushi became confused.

"Only your sister can clear your doubt...What else could I say?" Durga said.

Khushi looked at Hrithik,