2

Knockout said a voice. Yes my Lord. Is that new femme in your med bay? I need to see her when you are done. Yes my Lord. So you heard. Yah I heard. I haven't even gotten my own comm link yet. Hey don't worry Soundwave will set one up for you.

We heard the doors open. I looked and saw a skinny blue mech. He had purple streaks on his body and he wore a visor. NovaStar, this is Soundwave, our Communication Specialists. Um hello Soundwave I said. Soundwave nodded but he handed me a comm link that Lord Megatron ordered him to give to me.

His voice came through but in Megatron's voice. How long until she is done. It may be a while. Starscream actually did a number on her wings. And to be honest I don't know why he did this.

Soundwave said in a different recording. Will report this. He left and it was just me and Knockout. So tell me NovaStar. Why did you blush when I looked at you?

My eyes widened and I turned my head to face his. What do you mean? Your face actually blushed when I saw you and looked at you. He went to grab a tool. He was trying to get my other wings to get unmangled when the doors opened again.

My Liege, he said. Uh what brings you here he said. Keep doing your work Knockout he said. I saw my master walking towards me. I was scared and nervous but I didn't want to show it. So young femme I need you to do a patrol of the flightdeck tomorrow understood he said. Yes Lord Megatron. He started walking away until he said this and asked me a question that I was afraid to answer. So what did you actually say to Starscream that made him upset and attack you? He asked me.

Well I didn't know him at first because I am still new. But he told me about watching what I was saying like around you but I told him that I wouldn't do that because I am loyal to you my Lord. And I did say to him like that you aren't. I just only told him what the others said. But I have learned to keep things to myself and not say anything my Liege.

Yes indeed. That is a wise choice of yours. Megatron said to me. Anyways, I will speak to Starscream myself to settle scores with him. But don't forget about your post, it will be tomorrow at night. Okay my Liege I nodded and he left.

That was my first time seeing him. You will probably see him alot more. Knockout was getting up until he tripped and fell and accidentally landed on top of me. He quickly opened his eyes. And looked down. NovaStar I am sorry he said. He looked down and saw his paint was scratched. Man my paint he said.

I saw the buffer sitting on the counter and I went to go get it. Knockout was confused until he saw me carrying the buffer. Thanks doll he said. Here, do you want me to do it for you? Knockout looked at me and almost blushed. Sure if you want.