19

*Private Chat Between Knockout And NovaStar*

NovaStar- hey Knockout, I asked.

Knockout- yes.

NovaStar- I am still nervous and scared about our son's safety knowing that my dad is still on board this ship and also with Starscream.

Knockout- yes. I know. I am also afraid. But I will protect you at any cost. I will never let anything happen to you or to our son.

*Private Chat Ends*

I smiled and I laid on the berth having our son laying right by my side. I saw Knockout finishing up what he was writing. He turned off his pad, and walked over, turning off the lights. He climbed on lifting his son and laying him on his chassis. I turned over noticing him looking at me. What I whispered. Nothing, I just think you are beautiful, that's all. I was blushing but he couldn't see it but he knew I was blushing. He leaned over and kissed me on my helm. Goodnight my sweet spark he said. He sat down and went to sleep. Good night my handsome medic, I replied. I knew Knockout had a soft smile on his face. I laid my head down and went to sleep.

Next morning was going to be long. I woke up finally groggy. I noticed that Knockout and our son were still sleeping. I slid off quietly. And walked out to the med bay. I noticed Megatron was still asleep. I quietly walked over and checked the pad and checked his vitals. Everything seemed good. I went over and was preparing a bottle for my son.

Megatron was sleeping but heard soft noises. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around until he saw NovaStar preparing a bottle for her son. Morning NovaStar said Megatron. I quickly turned and jumped. Megatron chuckled. I didn't mean to startle you. No I mean yes you did but it's okay. Need anything my Lord. No, I am fine. I looked at the pad and saw a message from Shockwave. He just finished the crib and will be by today. Excellent, I said. What Megatron asked. Oh sorry Shockwave just sent me a message stating that he is done with the crib and well be by today. Anyways I need to check with things you know. Actually NovaStar I am giving you the day off. What. But my Liege.

Megatron chuckled. Look, you have done well then with the rest of my army. But I will figure that you will probably still do stuff even when it's your day off. I looked down. My Liege I really don't like you know not doing anything. Hmm I can see how you feel. Sorry my Liege I didn't mean by that.

I saw Megatron just looking the other way and thinking. What my Liege. What is troubling you. Megatron vents out slowly. I was just like you. I had a conjunx-endura but she perished during the war. We never had any children. I guess you can say I was busy. Megatron winces and closes his eyes. My Liege what's wrong. Here let me get Knockout. I walked in the room. I saw he was still sleeping. I walked over and slowly started to nudge him. Hey Knockout I need you to wake up. I saw Knockout was moving. I chuckled. I bent down and kissed and licked the side of his face. I noticed a smile forming on his face. Suddenly he opened his eyes.