6

I am going to take a nap. You can use my berth that is located in the back replied Knockout. I turned to say thank you but I saw him wink at me. I smiled. I'll wake you up when it's almost time. Okay thanks. I walked into the back and climbed on the berth and took a nap.

It was around 6 ish or 7 ish Knockout was about to wrap up and he heard the doors opened. Hey Steve here to get NovaStar. Yup. I'll go and grab her. She is taking a nap. Knockout headed to the room I was taking a nap and he headed inside to wake me up for my patrol tonight.

Hey doll, wake up. Hmm I said waking up. He chuckled come on, doll , you need to wake up. Hmm. Knockout. Hey Steve's here. It's about time for your patrol. Oh right. Thank you. I got up but ran to Knockout and gave him a hug and a peck on the lips. Bye. See ya doll he replied.

I left and followed Steve to the flight deck. We approached the flight deck and ran into Starscream. Starscream, I said, didn't know what else to say. You, Starscream said to you in a pissful tone. Steve hurried up and stood his ground protecting me. Starscream this is enough she didn't do anything to you. Oh shut up Steve. Now for you. Starscream what is the meaning of this, said a voice. We turned and saw Lord Megatron. He was planning to go out and fly but his plans had changed. My Liege I. Megatron growled at Starscream. He went over and grabbed Starscream by the helm and dragged him inside.

Knockout was in the med bay cleaning up when he heard Starscream yelling and screaming. My Liege please nooo. Knockout went out to check and saw Megatron dragging Starscream down the hall.

*Private Chat Between Knockout And Novastar*

Knockout- NovaStar you okay I just saw Megatron dragging Starscream down the hall.

NovaStar- yes I am. I was actually on the flight deck heading out with Steve when we saw Starscream and we almost had a fight but Megatron walked out. I think he was going to fly but his plans were changed because of Starscream.

Knockout- alright I just wanted to know that you were safe.

NovaStar- awe. Thanks. Anyways, Knockout.

Knockout- yes doll.

NovaStar- I love you.

Knockout- awe sucks. I love you too.

*Private Chat Ends*

Alright so what you need to do is make sure that nobody gets past or anything. You'll get the hang of it. So I was patrolling and Steve was watching me making sure I was doing everything right.