5

Well my Lord. She asked me who Airachnid was and I told her that she really doesn't want to know. I noticed and heard Megatron hissing and growling at the name. Indeed, he replied. Anyways I need you to check my fusion cannon Knockout, Megatron said to Knockout. Of course my Liege. Excuse me NovaStar.

I nodded and sat back and watched him. So my Liege question I said to him. So what Decepticons do I need to stay clear of? Megatron was looking the other way but looked back at me.

The Decepticons you need to stay clear away from is of course for right now is Starscream. The other one is of course Airachnid that we just talked about. And for right now I can't think of anything else. Hisses, he hissed at the pain, careful Knockout he said.

Sorry my Liege said Knockout. I was still watching Knockout repair Megatron's fusion cannon. So your name is NovaStar. Is that correct? Yes my Liege it is. Did the Vehicon Steve tell you what I told him to tell you? Yes he did my Liege. He said that you told him to walk me around and show me what to do on my patrol tonight on the flight deck. Good, he said.

So my Liege I am new like I said before. But what did the others mean about Starscream like not being loyal to you. Megatron just stared and watched Knockout repair his cannon. Megatron sighs. Well it is because he always tries to overthrow me and you get the picture. He thinks he is the best. But he really doesn't focus on the tactic. He will let the other Decepticons do his work instead of him.

Why don't you get rid of him if he tries to overthrow you. Because I can't NovaStar. I mean yes I would be thrilled to overthrow him. But I need a Second-In-Command. Oh okay sorry if I am bothering you with these questions

It's okay. You are still young, well I mean, you are still learning. I noticed Megatron looking the other way until Knockout said something. All done my Liege. If you have any more problems with the cannon just let me know. But it is all good. Megatron nodded and slid off the berth and headed out.

I was just watching until Knockout came over and nudged me. What, I said. Nothing, you were asking Lord Megatron a lot of questions. Look, I just want to learn, you know I still have a lot to learn. Knockout smiled and headed to his tool box.

I was still wondering about everything until Knockout came over. Hey NovaStar if I could or may. I will try to get a day off. Maybe. Just depends if the day doesn't get busy. And here. What's this I asked him. It's a private link. You can only chat with me through it. Cause anyways you will be doing your patrol tonight. Oh right I almost forgot because you know. Yes I know he said.