27

I laid my helm on his left side. I carefully caressed his chest. Easy with my paint, my love. I chuckled. I know. We were having our time together when I felt something was wrong. I got up. NovaStar what's wrong. I went over and checked StrikeOut. I laid my servo on him and I hissed. Knockout he's burning up. I lifted him up. Knockout went over and gently took our son to the inside of the med bay. He laid him down and checked him over. Knockout what do you think it is. Well my love. It could be the case of sparkling fever. It's curable. But it will take about 3 days for him to start feeling better. I soon saw Knockout pouring and making a bottle. He walked over and sat on the berth. He lifted our son and gave him the bottle. He drank it but pushed it away. He licked his tongue and had a face expression saying and telling us he didn't like it. Soon Knockout went down and nuzzled him and spoke to him in a way I didn't understand. You are an excellent sire and a medic, my handsome husband. He shivered at what he heard. Okay so who's going to take care of him Knockout. Because since I am Second-in-Command I have a lot of responsibilities. Yes I know my love. Well I can watch him for you. Since I am always in the med bay. Knockout I will let Megatron know about this. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

I turned my pad back on and that's when I noticed I was needed at one of the mines. Hmm. I'll be back. I walked and went to Lord Megatron and Soundwave. I was walking when I slammed hard in something metal. I went down and shook my helm. I looked up and noticed it was Lord Megatron. NovaStar, are you alright? Yes I am thank you. Oh right. Uh question. Okay I might be able to answer it for you. Does the Second-In-Command get messages from these to go to the mines.

Megatron took the pad and looked over at it. Hmm. Sometimes but not all the time. But this message is from Steve. Soon we saw Steve walking. Steve. Yes Lord Megatron. Come here. Yes sir. Steve walked over. Yes my Liege. Did you send a message to our Second-in-Command? Hmm. Let me look at my pad. Steve took it out. No. The only one was to Starscream but it looks like somehow the message accidentally sent it to her. Sorry. I chuckled. It's fine Steve. I just wanted to make sure. And you did well. I went and walked with Lord Megatron. Oh and my Liege. Yes, what is it? Uh, Knockout won't be able to leave the med bay. He can still do operations and everything. Oh and why's that. We just found out today that our son StrikeOut has a case of sparkling fever. Oh I am sorry to hear that really I am. Alright. Just this time. Thank you my Liege.

Soon we walked into the command center. Soundwave turned and bowed to his master. And saw me. He nodded to me and continued his work. I walked over to Soundwave. I whispered to him. Hey Soundwave can you download or a list of what the Second-In-Command does. I would really appreciate it. Soundwave nodded and took my pad. I saw him extract his tentacles and started working away. Soon he pulled his tentacles back to his body and handed me my pad. Thank you Soundwave.

I walked off looking at the list. I walked and saw what to do. Make sure that the mines were of course running smoothly. And make sure that everything and every item is accountable for. And make sure that nothing is disappearing. Seems easy I said to myself.