26

I immediately felt more scared. Sire he's coming. Dreadwing immediately took action. He stood in front of you and protected you. Soon they heard the doors burst open in the med bay. Sire. Shh. Stay behind me daughter. I nodded. Knockout hid our son over there please. He nodded and ran to the other back. Soon the doors burst open.

NovaStar you are coming now. Or be dead. And who is this? I am Lieutenant Dreadwing to Lord Megatron and I am NovaStar's sire. Ha impossible I am her sire. Not to her, you're not. He charged at me and Dreadwing. Daughter, close your eyes. I closed them. Then Dreadwing grabbed his sword and sliced the mech in half. He immediately fell to the ground. You may open, daughter. I looked. Sire. He's. He's no more. He won't hurt you or your sister ever again. I'll take him to the scrap yard.

Megatron was on the berth and saw Dreadwing walking out with the decomposed mech. Knockout came out. Sweet spark. Is he? He's dead. He won't hurt us. Knockout immediately hugged me. I love you NovaStar. I love you too.

Fast Forward 5 Days:

Lord Megatron was back on his peds(feet). I walked to the throne room and relieved my duty as a temporary leader. He bowed to me and accepted it. He walked over and sat on his throne. Hmm. It's great to be back. He said to himself. I walked looking over the results with the flyers and seekers. I still had a lot to learn being Second-In-Command. Megatron noticed you having some issues. TailGlider. Yes my Liege. Are you still having issues? You can always ask Soundwave or me to help. Hmm. Yes I know. It kind of feels weird being you know somewhat of a boss to my sister. Oh yes I see. Well if you need any help just let me or Soundwave know. Yes my Liege.

I left and started walking. I was reading over the results and details when I slammed into someone. I shook my helm and looked to see who it was. I looked and saw it was my sire and my sister Slipstream. Are you alright, my sparkling? Hmm. Yes sire. And sorry sis. I was looking over the reports from the flyers and seekers. Oh yes. I wanted to congratulate you. Yes, thank you. You have made me proud, my daughter. I smiled at my sire. Thank you, sire. Well I learned it from you. Oh. How so. Well you taught me how to be strong and to stand up for myself. Dreadwing chuckled. Yes I did. I better get going love you guys. Dreadwing bent down and gave you a kiss on the cheeks. Love you my little sparkling. I smiled. And walked off. I really did love my sire. Well even though he really isn't my sire I still think he is. He was always there for me. He raised me. And he taught me how to defend myself. I walked to the med doors. The doors opened but I didn't see Knockout. Hmm. I walked to our shared room. But I still didn't see him. Until I felt servos wrap around me. I missed you my sweet spark. I missed you two. Where's StrikeOut. He's taking a nap. So how are you doing as Second-In-Command? It's going okay. Megatron and Soundwave said if I need help just ask them. Yes. I know that they will help you.