16

I bent down and kissed his cheeks. I love you sweet spark, he replied. I love you too. I left and went to the bridge.

So Knockout said Shockwave. So you're going to be a sire. Yes I am Shockwave. I actually found out 2 days ago I think. So why are you here Shockwave? Megatron required my assistance for medical attention because you were out cold. Yes I do remember that. Anyways you are good to go Knockout. Thanks Shockwave. Just relax and don't do anything until tomorrow. I'll stay on the ship until tomorrow. Because I need to get back to my lab.

Shockwave. Yes my Lord. I shouldn't talk about this but how's the progress coming along with the project? My Liege you need to relax. Megatron rolled his optics. Fine, he said.

I was heading to the cafeteria and I walked in and grabbed some energon for me and Soundwave and for Knockout, Megatron and Shockwave. I walked out carrying them. I walked to the med bay first.

Megatron was listening to Shockwave and Knockout's conversation when he saw the doors open. Hey guys I brought some refreshments if you wanted some. Awe thanks doll Knockout answered. Knockout walked over and got his and helped me out. Thank you NovaStar, said Shockwave. Yes thank you, said Megatron. I am on my way to hand one to Soundwave. I walked out and headed to the bridge. Hey Knockout said Megatron. Yes my Liege. She's a keeper all right.

Soundwave was busy. He finally finished the one relic of Iacon. He saw the doors opened and saw it was NovaStar. Hey Soundwave I said. I brought you a refreshment of energon. I walked over to him handing it. Thank you Soundwave replied. You're welcome. I went over and just laid against the wall almost to the computers where Soundwave was working. I giggled inside. Soundwave turned his head and looked at me. What is funny, he answered. Oh sorry Soundwave. It's my child. He or she is moving. Me and Knockout decided to name it StrikeOut.

That is a good name for the young one. I noticed on his chassis he had something attached to it. Hey Soundwave can I ask you a question. Soundwave nodded and continued his work. What is that? The thing attached to your chest. It is Laserbeak, he replied. My daughter. He deployed Laserbeak. Laserbeak deployed and landed on top of his shoulder. Oh your daughter. Soundwave nodded. Yes I found her and claimed her to be mine. I guess you can say I rescued her. I saw Laserbeak nuzzled against his helm. He raised his servo and lightly petted her. Oh. Does she like the little energon goodies? Laserbeak chirped excitedly. She flew over to me and landed on the console looking at me. I grabbed the small cube and put it in my hand for her. Here you go. Laserbeak jumped on my hand and started pecking at it. Then she was done. She jumped over to her sire happily. Soundwave lifted her up and sat her on his shoulder. Thank you, he said. No problem, I responded back.