22

*Private Chat Between Knockout And NovaStar*

NovaStar- hey Knockout

Knockout- yes my love

NovaStar- you know our son looks like you

Knockout: nah I didn't really even noticed

NovaStar: ha ha very funny. Anyways, can we have some alone time tonight?

Knockout- oh I love the sound of that.

NovaStar- because guess what.

Knockout- what

NovaStar- it's going to be juicy. Because I think you are juicy

Knockout- oohoo juicy you say. Hmm I love the sound of that. I am up for it.

NovaStar- good because I wasn't taking a no for an answer.

Knockout: I know. I was afraid of that. I love you and I think you are juicy my dear.

NovaStar: oh Knockout.

*Private Chat Ends*

I ended the chat and was walking past him when I gave him a kiss on the cheeks. I saw him smiling. I sat on the berth watching StrikeOut. He was so adorable. I looked up and saw Megatron was fast asleep again. I noticed StrikeOut was pointing and chirping at Megatron. No sweetie he is resting, our leader needs his rest if he wants to get back on his feet. Megatron was listening but still trying to sleep.

Here sweet spark let me take him. Okay. Anyways I better get back. Don't want our leader to get upset. I better go. Love you Knockout. I love you too NovaStar. I left and went my way to the bridge.

Soundwave of course was busy; he clicked on a file of the reports and one of the reports from the Vehicon showed that Starscream had been misusing the energon and he had been taking some. Soundwave was reading until he saw the door open. NovaStar you need to see this he said to me in a voice recording. I walked over. Oh boy. Can you upload this to my pad? I will give it to Megatron for him to read. Soundwave nodded at me and deployed his tentacles and I laid my pad down and I saw him uploading the information.