23

Done he said in a normal voice. Alright thanks Soundwave. I walked off and headed to the med bay. StrikeOut was in his crib sleeping. And Knockout was reading something on his pad. Until the doors opened. Oh hey sweetspark what brings you back here. Well I have information that Megatron needs to see and it's not looking good.

Sure. I'll wake him up. And fyi he doesn't like to be woken up. I saw my lover walk over. My Liege. I need you to wake up. Ummm Knockout you. Oh NovaStar. My Lord Soundwave has found some information and it's not good. You may want to read this. The reports are claims from the Vehicons on what Starscream has been doing.

Hand it here. I walked over and handed it to him. Megatron started reading it and noticed that Starscream has been taking energon and misusing it, and he has not been keeping track of the amount of energon. Then I saw the look on Megatron's face. I knew he was mad. Excellent on for you and Soundwave. You are making excellent leaders when I am unable to do my job. Anyways NovaStar please inform Soundwave that I want full punishment for every action he has done.

Yes my Lord as you wish. Here's your pad. I reached for it and walked out. I was walking when I bumped into Starscream. He saw me and walked over to me. I immediately kneed him in the groin. Aargh. I walked off knowing he deserved it. I walked to the bridge and headed inside. Soundwave turned. Hey Soundwave Lord Megatron said to me to inform you he wants full punishment for every action he has done. Affirmative: operation punishment. Soundwave sent some soldiers to apprehend Starscream for his treason and crimes he had committed without the knowledge of Lord Megatron.

Starscream was entering a mine and was checking everything but wanted to take some more energon. It's not fair that Megatron thinks that this energon is all his. And it's not. Commander Starscream. What is it you fools? You should be doing your patrol or duty. You need to come with us. You are wanted on the bridge. Lord Megatron's orders. Oh fine.

Starscream was following but then realized they tied his wings and his arms. Soundwave sir. We need a bridge. Soon the bridge opened and they pushed Starscream through the bridge. They entered and soon Starscream was on the bridge.

Hello Starscream. Lord Megatron I will leave it to you sir. Starscream saw that Megatron was still in the med bay but was connected through a call. Well isn't it my ex Second-In-Command. Anyways I had discovered information. I was hearing Megatron talking but I nudged Soundwave and pointed at the energon crystal he had in his servos. Soundwave stepped in and took the crystal. Megatron watched. Well I see the rumors were true and the reports are true. You are taking my energon out of the mines without my knowledge or Soundwave's. I hear by exile you from my cause. You are no longer one of my Decepticons. And you are a disgrace to my cause and army. Take him away.