7

It was long hours but well worth it. It has been about 9 hours or so. I can't believe that the time went fast. Okay NovaStar our patrol is over Peter should be here or there he is. Hey man, how's it going? Nothing much. Hey it's nice to see you again uh NovaStar right. Yes it's nice to see you again, Peter. I nodded and headed to the med bay to rest.

I walked in and didn't see Knockout. I walked to the back and he wasn't there either. I shrugged my shoulders and went to the berth to sleep. I climbed and fell asleep.

Knockout got back from talking to Shockwave about the vials he had completed. He walked in the med bay and walked to the back and he smiled. He chuckled. I can see someone had a tough night. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Hmm, Knockout. Sorry doll I didn't mean to wake you up. No, it's fine.

Knockout came over to me and sat by me. NovaStar if I may not get a break. Can I ask you something? Sure what's your question? Well my question is will you be my sparkmate. He looked down and looked up at me. He saw me smiling. Yes. I would love to. He smiled even more.

He lifted me up and laid me down on the berth. I noticed him on top of me. But I didn't care. Wait. Shh. I don't care about my paint job. I am with you my sparkmate. He bent down and nuzzled my neck cables. I let out a moan that I couldn't hold. I was deeply in love with him and wanted to. Knockout looked down and noticed something. Sweetspark he chuckled. He went ahead and did it. My optics widened and I jerked at the pain. Hey shh. It's okay. You'll only make it worse if you move. Before we knew it we spark bonded. He got up and started caressing my face. He bent down and nuzzled my helm and licked the side of my face.

Knockout heard the main door open that led to the med bay. He got up and quickly went to do something. Hey shh. Someone's coming. He said. He went to grab supplies. I had my eyes closed. And Knockout walked and the door opened. Oh Steve it's you. Hey Knockout, did she tell you about Starscream? Yes she did. Hey Knockout you alright you look you know overheating.

No, I'm fine, really. It's just you know I don't get that much rest or a break. Right… Steve said. Anyways Peter says he needs to stop by when he is relieved from his post his gun is not working properly again. Okay. Thanks for letting me know Steve. Sure.

Knockout was relieved that it was only Steve. He was surprised he didn't have any patients. He sat the supplies down. And went to the back. He noticed that NovaStar was fast asleep. He smiled and he went back inside the med bay to let her rest.

Knockout slid on the berth and was reading his datapad. Until he heard the doors open. He noticed that it was Slipstream. Hello Slipstream, it's been a while, answered Knockout . Yes it has. I need you to check my wings and my gun if you could. Knockout nodded. Slipstream went over and sat on the berth. So Knockout you seen my sister. Who what sister. Who's your sister?