11

Really then tell me why you are here Starscream. Well my Liege I overheard a conversation between NovaStar and Steve, one of our Vehicon soldiers. I overheard them talking about a child. It seems like NovaStar is carrying. But what I heard her say was that she wanted this child to be a great Decepticon soldier. Like that's going to happen.

Megatron optics widened then went back to normal. He threw his pad at Starscream hitting him in the helm. My Liege what was that for.

Well Starscream, NovaStar is correct actually. We could use a new soldier. And anyways I am going to have Soundwave look into this. You stay out of it, is that clear. Uh yes my Liege. Megatron waved his servo. And Starscream bowed and left.

Hmm NovaStar. Who is the sire of your child? Anyways it would be nice to have something new around here, he chuckled after saying it. He got up and bent down and grabbed his pad. Ugh Soundwave I need a new pad. Just give it to me tomorrow. He knew Soundwave didn't talk much but whenever he asks Soundwave to do something he always completes the tasks. He sat up and went to his berth and went into a deep full recharge.

It was getting to morning and Steve and I were waiting for Peter. Until we saw him coming. He walked towards us and we left. And I went to our berth to take a full recharge. I needed it because I am now carrying. I walked inside and saw Knockout fixing a mech I never met but something of him looked familiar.

Hey sweet spark. How was your patrol last night? It was okay but boring as usual. The mech stared and glared at me. I looked more closely. Until I recognize him. I grabbed Knockout. Hey doll what you doing. I dragged him into our room. Hey what's wrong with you I was. Look, I don't care. That mech in there is my father. Knockout's optics widened. Knockout we need to warn Megatron because I am afraid he will do the same thing.

Knockout nodded and headed back in. But I followed. The mech still stared at me. He said this in a deep voice and I knew it was my father. You look familiar, have we met before? Uh no sorry I haven't. Hmm strange you just look like my daughter.

We heard the doors open and saw my sister Slipstream. The mech turned and said this. SLIPSTREAM he yelled. Father, how did you know we were here? The mech quickly turned to me. You lied to me. He hit Knockout making him hit the wall knocking him out. Knockout I yelled.

Lord Megatron I said. What is it? We need you in the med bay now I should say we have an enemy. I am on my way, he said. My father quickly charged at us. He lifted me up and pinned me against the wall.

Father put her down. Oh should I. Or maybe I should do the same thing and end you two like I did with you mother. She was annoying like the two of you are now.