17

Meanwhile in the Med Bay. Oh my Liege. Yes, Knockout. So who is going to do NovaStar's patrol tonight. I can, said a voice. Both Megatron, Knockout and Shockwave turned their heads to the location of the voice and they looked up and saw that it was Slipstream. My Liege I can take and do my sister's patrol if that is okay with you. Megatron nodded. And she left. Wait, Slipstream and NovaStar are sisters. Yes it is a small world, replied Knockout. Knockout went and looked at his pad he was keeping track of the days that his sparkmate could be due. Oh my Primus said Knockout. Megatron looked up and looked at Shockwave. Knockout what is it, Shockwave asked. NovaStar could be due tomorrow or the next day. Wait, you are keeping track of her due date. Of course I am a medic. I want to make sure you know. Yes we all know said both Megatron and Shockwave.

I was on the bridge. I was thinking about everything when I felt my little one move a lot more. I kept it hidden. I didn't want Soundwave to hear me.

*Private Chat Between Knockout And NovaStar*

NovaStar- Knockout

Knockout- hey what's up. What's wrong you need anything.

NovaStar- no and yes I don't know. I need to see you. Can we see each other in private?

Knockout- sure just let me get some things done.

NovaStar- okay.

Hey Soundwave I will be right back. I walked off. Feeling my child move a lot more than usual. I walked and headed to the cafeteria.

*Private Chat Continues*

NovaStar- Knockout I am in the cafeteria.

Knockout- alright I am on my way.

*Private Chat Ends*

I was sitting down and my child was moving a lot more each time. I heard the doors open and I saw my sparkmate.

Hey is everything okay he asked me. He came over and sat next to me. No, I don't know. You are a medic. Yes I am so just tell me what is wrong okay. Well just a moment ago our child was moving a lot more and. I slowly bent down. Hey sweet spark. I looked at Knockout and I saw his face, a look I will never forget. Oh my Primus he said. Knockout what is it, I asked him. We got to get you to the med bay. He quickly lifted me up. That's when I felt the pain. I screamed at the pain. Knockout eyes closed hard trying to block out my screaming.

In the med bay Megatron was looking at his pad when he heard screaming coming from in the halls. Shockwave what is going on. Not sure, my Liege. Soon the doors open. Shockwave it's time. Shockwave got up and both Knockout and Shockwave helped me on the berth.