28

I was walking. And decided to check on my son. I walked and went inside the med bay. Hey my handsome medic. Knockout turned and smiled at me. Hello my beautiful femme. What brings you here my dear. I am here to see my son of course. I walked and went into our shared room. I saw my son sleeping. I smiled and sat my pad down and walked over and gently lifted him up. He slowly opened his eyes and saw me. He smiled. He started babbling until he said something that totally shocked me. C..carrier. Gasp. Knockout, I yelled out to him. Soon the doors burst open. Sweetheart, is anything wrong. He asked me. No. Okay StrikeOut, show your sire what you can do.

Knockout was confused until he heard what I heard but different. S...sire. Knockout smiled and walked over. He said his very first word. No. Carrier was his first word, Knockout. Aww man that sucks. I thought sire was his first word. Nope it wasn't. I was his first word. Okay. You don't have to rub it in on me. Spend more time with me, please Carrier. I looked down at my son. Hmm. I wish I could. But I will always try to make more time for you, my son. And also for your sire. I looked and noticed Knockout's face turned red. I mean beat red. More red than his paint job.

Knockout, are you okay? Yes my dear. Um excuse me. Carrier, sire face was red. Why? Uh, you'll find out when you are old enough. Awe. Okay carrier. I walked over and sat our son in his crib. Knockout was in the med bay drinking the energon. I walked in and saw Knockout standing over by his tools. I walked over. Hey. Knockout turned and saw you. Hey. Sorry I walked out like that doll. It's fine. I understand. I went up and kissed Knockout. I'll see you later.

I walked and I approached the throne room but didn't feel like myself. Hmm. Soon the doors open. Megatron and Soundwave turned and looked at me. But soon I collapsed. NovaStar. Soundwave quickly went over and checked you out. He lifted you up and quickly bridged you and himself to the med bay. Knockout. Yes my Liege. Knockout, Soundwave bridged him and NovaStar to the med bay. NovaStar collapsed once the doors to the throne room opened. Right, I'll have everything set up, my Liege. And Dreadwing and Slipstream, I guess you heard. You might want to head to the med bay as well. Yes my Lord. Yes my Liege.

Knockout soon felt a pain in his spark. He knew something wasn't right. Soon a bridge opened. Knockout turned and saw Soundwave carrying you. Soundwave lay her on the med berth. Knockout went over and started tests. Once everything was done. Knockout walked over and checked your vitals. He then noticed you waking up. He walked over. Sweet spark. K…Knockout. What happened? I asked him.

You collapsed and passed out once the doors to the throne room opened. Soundwave bridged him and you to the med bay. And your sire Dreadwing and your sister Slipstream is coming. Mmmm. I don't want them to see me like this. Knockout chuckled. Oh quit your whining my dear. They are family. So they have the right to know. I groaned until I heard the doors open. I then curled up trying to hide my face and everything. Dreadwing and your sister Slipstream walked in. Dreadwing chuckled. You can't hide my little one. We can still see you. I then was afraid now of what my sister and sire were going to ask me. They always know a way on how to get me to tell and say the truth. And that's what I hate about them both. But I do love them.