4

Nothing, I think you look handsome when you stretch. Knockout blushed and smiled when I said that to him.

Knockout went to the other room to grab something. Though I was still worried about my father because I knew he was still alive. I didn't notice that Knockout was back in the room and he saw me upset and sad. Hey what's wrong he asked me. I quickly looked up and it was Knockout.

Knockout I didn't know you came back in. It's my father. I am afraid that my father will find me. I know that he is alive and I am afraid that he will do the same thing that he did to my mother.

Knockout sighs, look I promise you I won't let that happen. Look I am falling for you to be honest NovaStar and I will do anything to protect you. But what about your paint? Look, I don't care. I mean I do. But I love you. I would do anything to protect you at no cost.

I looked at him and smiled. Thank you Knockout I said. No problem, doll , he replied. He kissed me on the helm and headed to work. I sat on his berth thinking. I got up and went to freshen up. That's when I stood at the door watching him work on a patient. I loved him. I just loved everything he did.

It was a Vehicon that was getting worked on today. But I noticed it was Steve. I walked in and sat on the other berth. Hey Steve, what happened to you? I asked him. Steve looked over and saw me. It's nice to see you again, NovaStar. Lord Megatron wants me to show you what to do tonight on your patrol. Okay I said. Then I saw Knockout quickly glanced and looked at me and went back to work.

I bent down and whispered in his audio receptors. I love you Knockout and I am only in love with you. I walked off and I noticed Knockout smiling when I said that. I went and sat back watching and waiting until he was done.

All done. Now please watch what you guys do, he said. It's not that easy Knockout, Steve said. But I'll try, Steve said. See you guys later. Steve walked out and it was just me and Knockout for right now. Knockout got up and headed over to wash his tools. I walked over and caressed his back.

Hmm. I need that, he said. Knockout do you ever get a break just wondering I asked him. Who me get a break. I never get a break. I mean I would like to, my dear. But it never happens. I mean the Vehicon's always get into fights and battles with the Insecticons and people keep getting themselves injured. He turned around and placed both his hands on the table. You know I never felt this happy before. Well I did but. What happened? I did have a partner. His name was Breakdown. He was killed by Airachnid.

Who's she? I asked. You don't want to know my dear. And just me. Even our master would agree. Agree on what Knockout, said a voice. We both turned and noticed Megatron was standing in the doorway and was in need of repairs himself.