10

Then the pain started again and I went to the ground. Knockout went over to my side. Let me grab my scanner, he said to me. I didn't know why but he was a medic. He came over, lifted me up and sat me down on the med berth. He quickly scanned my tank. I looked up at him and saw the look on his face and saw his optics widened and he had a smile on his face.

Knockout what's wrong I asked him. I saw him sat his scanner down and sat next to me. Nothing's wrong my dear. My dear he said. You are carrying my child he said. My optics widened. What are you sure? He chuckled yes my dear, I am sure. He slid off and placed his hands on my tank. He felt his child move in my tank. I can't wait to see you, my little child. I know you will do great things and look beautiful as your mother. And me I guess. I giggled at him saying beautiful. He bent down and kissed my tank. And sat on the berth.

We heard the doors open and it was Steve. Hey Steve I said. Evening or afternoon NovaStar and Knockout. Hey what's going on here he said. Knockout chuckled. Well Steve I am going to be a sire. Really Knockout congratulations to you and also NovaStar. But what will our master say about this? I will tell him Knockout said. I will explain to him the child would not interfere or be a problem.

I slid off and kissed Knockout goodbye. I headed out and walked with Steve to the flight deck. We walked out and we saw Peter. We walked up to Peter. Jeezh don't walk up on me like that. Starscream does that all the time and it's getting really annoying. Peter got up and headed to his room to recharge. Me and Steve were patrolling and watching to guard the ship.

Steve has Megatron, you know, killed any children. Steve sighs yes I'm afraid he has. But maybe this child could be you know. Yeah maybe. I want my child to be a great Decepticon soldier. Meanwhile someone was eavesdropping on the conversation. It was Starscream. He quietly left and headed to Lord Megatron's room.

Starscream was walking and approached his door. He was scared and nervous but he had to tell him. He knocked.

Megatron was in his room sitting at his desk looking over results on his pad when he heard a knock on his doors. What now, he said. He walked over. He opened his doors and saw Starscream.

Starscream you realize what time it is he said while walking back to his desk and he sat down waiting to hear what Starscream had to say to him. Starscream walked in and stood by the wall leaning against it.

My Liege, the reason why I am here is because there is new information I have discovered but this one is more different than you want I guess I should say. Megatron raised his optic ridge staring at Starscream.