20

Morning sweet spark he said to me. Morning I answered back at him. Hey I need you to check and look on with Megatron he is complaining about with pain. Well he didn't but I noticed him winching and closing his eyes. Right, thanks doll for letting me know. He slowly got up while holding our son. He slid off and handed me our son. He started stretching his biceps and his arms. Man he looked handsome. Oh and another piece of good news. He looked over at me. Oh what's the good news. Well just got a message from Shockwave our crib for our son is done he is bringing it over today. That's good, he answered. Knockout, Megatron yelled from the inside of the med bay. Coming, my Liege. He walked over to me and kissed my helm and kissed our son on the helm.

Knockout walked out and went to work. He grabbed one of the pain relievers that would help relieve Megatron's pain. He walked over to Megatron. My Liege, this will hurt. Like I care, he answered. Knockout inserted the syringe needle with the pain relief. Megatron winced as hard as he could. I walked out holding StrikeOut. StrikeOut was opening his eyes. He slowly looked around and saw two figures. He smiled and started chirping at them. I went over and grabbed the bottle and handed it to StrikeOut.

Knockout quickly looked and smiled then went back to work. I reached over and looked at the pad and noticed that Soundwave sent me a message that Shockwave was here on the bridge. When I was looking StrikeOut grabbed a hold of my pad and dropped it on the ground cracking it. StrikeOut I replied. I bent down and looked at it. Man. Here sweetheart let me watch him. Okay thanks. Anyways, Shockwave is here. I need to see him. I left and went to the bridge.

On the bridge Shockwave was waiting for me and I walked in. Sorry for being late. Anyways Soundwave if you don't mind do you have any more pads. StrikeOut broke mine. Soundwave nodded.

Here you go, NovaStar. I will help you carry it to the med bay. Soundwave mind if you help me, replied Shockwave. Soundwave nodded and they both lifted the crib up I followed behind.

Knockout was fixing Megatron's fusion cannon again. The wires were short circuiting again. He finally got them fixed when the doors opened. Knockout and Megatron saw both Shockwave and Soundwave carrying and bringing the crib in. Knockout got up and lifted StrikeOut. StrikeOut turned and looked to see what was going on. He smiled and chirped. Just set the crib in our room, replied Knockout. They walked in the room and sat the crib down to where they wanted it to be.

Soundwave walked out. Thank you Soundwave, I replied. He nodded and headed out. Stretching his biceps. Shockwave came in. How are you feeling, my Liege? Megatron looked directly towards the direction of Shockwave. What do you think, Shockwave, Megatron asked him. My apologies, answered Shockwave. Shockwave walked out and headed to the cafeteria to grab some energon before leaving. He entered and ran into Starscream.