21

Hmph hey watch where you are, gulps Shockwave replied Starscream. When did you get here? That is none of your business, he answered. He walked over and grabbed the energon. Now excuse me. He walked off and headed to the bridge.

Shockwave walked on the bridge. Soundwave I need a bridge to my lab. Oh and tell Megatron and also NovaStar to keep an eye on Starscream. You know how he is, he replied. I think he is planning to try to overthrow Megatron because he is, you know, injured.The bridge opened and Shockwave headed off.

Soundwave of course walked out of the bridge and went directly to the med bay to warn and also to give info to Lord Megatron to what Shockwave had said to him. Soundwave was still walking toward the med bay. He approached the med bay doors and the doors opened. He saw Megatron completely passed out sleeping and resting from all the injuries he had and he saw Knockout. Knockout I need to speak to Lord Megatron.

Okay Soundwave but maybe a while he is sleeping and you know how it is when you wake him up. Yes, I am aware of that but that is not important right now. But what's important is that I need to give him info on what Shockwave has said to me.

While Soundwave and Knockout were talking that was when some warlord was starting to wake up and he was not happy. What's going on seriously? Why can't I just rest for a little while for Primus sake. Sorry my Liege I tried telling Soundwave that you needed the rest. Yes he did say that. But I was informed by Shockwave that we need to keep an eye out for Starscream. He fears that he may try to overthrow you since the injuries you sustained.

Yes I understand that. I want full surveillance on him from now on until I am on my peds. Also inform NovaStar about this. Soundwave nodded and walked out to head to the bridge.

I was in our room setting things up for StrikeOut. I made sure that he would be comfortable. I walked out and saw Megatron awake. He turned and looked at me. Ah NovaStar. I actually sent Soundwave to inform you about Starscream. But I guess I will tell you. I asked Soundwave to keep full surveillance on Starscream. Because I am aware of what Shockwave said. Starscream may try to overthrow me. Because I am immobilized if you know what I mean. Anyways keep your guard up. That also means you as well Knockout. Yes my Liege.

Yes my Lord. I saw my son smiling and having his hands up at me wanting me to lift him up. I walked over and lifted him up. He chirped at me and smiled. I reached down and gave him a bottle. He looked so much like his sire. I noticed Knockout was cleaning his tools.