3

Anyways, let me show you how to use it. He gently grabbed the buffer and started moving together with me. He looked at me and smiled. I was concentrating using the buffer until I felt a peak on my lips. I stopped and looked at Knockout.

He smiled. Here you missed a spot doll. I looked down and started the buffer again. Voila, good as new I said. I started walking away until he reached for my hand. Here I am not done with your wings. He got up and went to grab the tool. He gently started working on my wing.

But I felt him also caressing my back. NovaStar question for you. Yes I asked. He went over and whispered in my audio receptors. You like me don't you. Because I am starting to fall for you.

Anyways NovaStar to you have anywhere to sleep. No I don't. You can sleep on this berth and I'll sleep on the other. Thank you. Knockout was done, he put away all his tools and started getting ready. I just sat there. Knockout I whispered. Yes NovaStar he said. I I love you.

Knockout eyes widened at me saying this. He didn't know what to do or say. He walked over to me and licked my face. I love you NovaStar. I smiled. Knockout went to his berth and laid down.

I was sleeping on the other one. I was in love with the medic and he knew. And I knew that he loved me.

We were sleeping. But I kept having these nightmares about my father killing my mother that I witnessed when I was really young. No father no please no. Knockout woke up and went over to see if I was okay. Hey NovaStar, wake up. No father please don't hurt her I said. NovaStar you need to wake up. Knockout went and kissed and licked me on my face to try to wake me up.

I gasped. Uh. Knockout. Oh Knockout, I said crying. I quickly wrapped my hands around him. Shh it's okay NovaStar. I am here. Hey what's wrong. It's my mother. I saw my father kill my mother. NovaStar, it was just a nightmare. No Knockout I actually did see my father kill my own mother when I was young.

Here you can sleep with me if it helps you. He lifted me up and carried me to his berth and laid me down. I felt him put his arms around me. NovaStar I will protect you no matter what. I nodded and I went to sleep.

It was morning and I felt shuffling. I opened my eyes and I saw Knockout's arm still around on my side. I turned my head and saw him still fast asleep. I bent down and gave him a peck on his lips. I noticed a smile forming on his faceplates. He suddenly started opening his eyes. Morning doll he said. I hope you didn't have any more nightmares about your father last night. I shook my helm telling him no I didnt.

To be honest, no thanks to you. I felt a lot calmer. He smiled. He slowly got up off the berth and started stretching his biceps. I giggled. He turned and looked at me and smiled. What he said.