Bonus Chapter: You Can Have Your First Kiss Under The Mistletoe

Bonus Chapter: You Can Have Your First Kiss Under A Mistleoe

(CHLOE'S POV)

I giggled as a placed another ornament on the Christmas Tree. It was finally that time of the year, the year of mistletoe's, bright lights, snow, shopping, presents, food, and happiness.

It was finally Christmas.

My birthday.

Most people would think it's great having your birthday on Christmas because it means you'd get twice as much presents.

Well, it's a lie.

My mum thought this meant your birthday presents count as you Christmas presents, so really I received the same amount as everyone else, or less.

"Hay! Baba me!" Janet, my one-year old niece exclaimed. Or that's what is sounded like.

"Oh, was it? I'm so sorry, I had no idea!" I told her innocently, but started laughing when I made eye contact with John who was shaking his head at me.

"You're the most annoying 13 year old ever." Amber stated as she handed Janet another ornament.

"To me, annoying means awesome, so thank you!" I retorted and Joe chuckled.

I grabbed another ornament, a silver glittery snowflake, and tried to hang it up on a higher branch. I stood on my tip-toes, jumped, tried to throw it, but it wouldn't land on the branch.

"Need a little help?" John whispered behind me. I nodded, turning around and grinning at him.

"Yup, servant." I smirked. John rolled his eyes.

Since he hadn't got me a birthday present yet, he promised to be my slave for a day. So far I'd made him make me food... That was it, really.

He knelt down and held out his hands. I shakily climbed unto his shoulders and held his hands.

"Be careful!" Joe warned, and I nodded at him. I would salute, but I didn't want to fall.

I clutched the ornament tightly in my hand as I tried to keep balanced. When I thought I was okay, I slowly reached for the branch.

It's the most beautiful time of the year

Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer

I should be playing in the winter snow

But I'mma be under the mistletoe

Mistletoe by Justin Bieber suddenly blared through the speakers, which, by the way, were practically next to me. I screamed in surprise and lost my balance, falling down. I was prepared to land on the bag of ornaments when suddenly it was kicked out of the way and I fell into someone's arms.

I heard Amber squeal as I looked up and saw John smiling down at me.

"So cliche." I heard Selena mutter, and Alice agreed.

"But cute, anyway."

"Uh, thanks." I mumbled, but John kept on looking at me, then he looked up.

I looked up and immediately regretted it.

Above us was a freaking mistletoe.

I feel like this is planned.

John leaned down to kiss me, giving me time to push him away, but I didn't. I leaned forward and gave him a slight peck on the lips and climbed out of his embrace.

That was my first kiss.

THAT WAS MY FIRST FREAKING KISS!!

Guess that's what happens when you're under the mistletoe.

****

SEE WHAT I DID THERE? EH? EH?

SORRY ABOUT THE LENGTH! Not that good, but this is a sneak peak of the spin-off!!

Vote and comment please!!

SEE YA GUYS LATER!! ;)

P.S To all the old readers who still think they're brother and sister in law, I have edited the chapters and changed it so that John was the kid Joe's mum used to babysit. 

THEY ARE NO LONGER RELATED IN ANY WAY.

(But if you didn't know about that, carryon on :))