Lesson 5: Never Play Truth Or Dare With Selena

Soon lunch time was over, and we had to return to our lessons. Selena and I checked again if Alice was okay, and she told us she was fine, so we went our separate ways.

I was feeling a bit guilty about what I did at lunch time. I mean, he did deserve the 'burger', right? But telling everyone what he did to Alice and ending his first proper relationship? Maybe I went too far. But I knew Joe was going to get me back soon.

And it wouldn't be pleasant.

*******

"Hey, how about we play truth or dare?" Selena suddenly said. Alice and I groaned. The girl was obsessed with playing the game! Partly because it was fun, and partly because she loved giving out dares.

After school was finished, we went to Selena's house and we were in her bedroom. Selena frowned at us.

"What's up with all this groaning? It's just a game; no harm will be done, right?" She told us, but I knew she was lying. Thanks to Selena, I hated playing truth or dare. Since 6th Grade, I'd always made a good excuse to leave so I wouldn't have to play it. You must be wondering why I hate the game, right? Well, it all started 2 years ago...

(2 years ago)

"Okay Amber, truth or dare?" Selena asked me. Everyone's eyes was on me. I gulped, wondering what to pick. If I chose truth, everyone would think of me as a wimp, but if I chose dare, Selena would definitely give a terrible dare. After a few moments of thinking, I decided to be courageous and pick dare.

"So, you think you're tough?" Selena said. Well, I try.

"Let's test how tough you really are!" She said, and was silent for a minute or two, then she snapped her fingers. She looked at me, a challenging look in her eyes.

"Okay, tomorrow at lunch I dare you to stand on top of one of the tables and shout, 'Mr Harris's moustache is actually fake!', Oh and you can't say it's a dare." She finished. I stared at her.

"Are you mad? I'll get in so much trouble with the school and my parents! I'll be grounded forever!" I complained. Alice decided to butt in.

"But Amber, if they ask you why you said that, would you say, 'Oh, my friend Selena dared me to do that. It's not that I think Mr Harris's moustache is actually fake!'?" She said. I sighed in defeat.

"Fine then, but I won't hesitate to defend myself when I get in trouble." I warned. Selena shrugged.

I was going to regret this.

(Still 2 years ago)

"Alright Amber, it's time!" Selena told me. I glared at her.

"I'm never playing truth or dare with you again!" I told her. She smirked.

"It's not my fault that you said dare." She reminded me.

"Whatever." was my lame reply. Okay, let's get this done and over with, I thought to myself. I went to the middle of the cafeteria, pushed everything off a table, receiving a few 'Hey!' s and 'What's your problem!' s while I did it. Then I took my loud speaker and stood on top of the table.

"Hey everyone!" I shouted, getting some attention.

"Did you know Mr Harris' moustache is actually fake?" I said/shouted then quickly jumped off the table and started to walk away. Actually, I ran because a few teachers were coming to see what was happening. They started to point and shout at me but I was to far away for them to catch me.

"Suckers!" I muttered under my breath then I bumped into someone. I prayed that it wouldn't be him then I looked up.

Standing there was a furious Mr Harris. Without a moustache. Brilliant.

(End of Flashback)

"Guys, come on!" complained Selena, interrupting my thoughts. Just to stop her whining, I agreed. Selena smiled when I told her this.

"At least someone wants to have some fun." She said, looking at Alice. Alice just shook her head.

"After what happened to Amber, I'm not taking any chances." She said. Selena glared at her.

"Come on! Seriously, that was like a year ago!" She complained. "Actually, it was 2 years ago." I corrected her. She sent a look in my direction, telling me I wasn't helping. I just shrugged in response.

"Alice, you could always pick truth! You don't have to pick dare, and even if you did pick dare I would be reasonable" Selena said. Alice sighed and nodded her head, as if saying 'You owe me'. Selena beamed at us.

"Okay Amber you can go first. Truth or dare?" Selena asked.

"Truth." I replied. She thought for a moment.

"Who was your first celebrity crush?" She asked. Easy.

"Diego from 'Go, Diego, go!' " I admitted sheepishly. Her and Alice burst out laughing a I blushed a bit.

"Shut up!" I exclaimed. "He was cute!"

Finally they calmed down and Selena turned to look at Alice.

"Okay, truth or dare?" She asked. Alice said truth. Selena thought for a moment.

"Is blonde your natural hair colour?" She asked. Alice gasped.

"Of course it is! How could you as a question like that!" She said. Selena shrugged.

"Just wondering." She said.

We kept on playing and Alice and I kept on picking truth instead of dare. I was actually starting to enjoy the game until Selena decided to change the game.

"Truth or dare Alice?" She asked. Alice said truth, but instead of sighing like Selena had been doing, she just smirked.

"Didn't you know that you can only pick truth 3 times then you have to do a dare?" She asked. Alice frowned.

"That's not the rules-" She started, but Selena cut her off.

"Yes it is. Now, for your dare." She said, thinking for a moment. Then she grinned. Like, an evil grin.

"To show you're really over Joe, tomorrow at lunchtime you have to walk up to him and play 'Never getting back together' by Taylor Swift." Selena said. Alice seemed to go pale for a moment, then she nodded.

"Okay. I'll do that." She said, strangely calm about it. Selena smiled, satisfied.

"How about we get some snacks?" She suggested. So we headed downstairs and into the kitchen. The whole time I was feeling a bit uneasy, and quite sorry for Alice.

Today's Lesson: Never Play Truth Or Dare With Selena

*****

HEY!!

So, here's lesson 5! Sorry for taking so long to update. I've just been working on my new story called, 'Doing It My Way'. Please check it out! So, vote and comment on this chapter please! Ignore any mistakes and 6 lesson will be coming soon!

Bye for now!!! :)