Lesson 25: Kissing Doesn't Automatically Mean You're In A Relationship

This chapter is dedicated to The_Pretty_Witch because she made the awesome cover on the side!

LET'S HEAR A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR HER!!

*awkward silence. cricket chirps*

Ok, settle down everyone. So, ignore any mistakes and enjoy the chapter! :P

*****

Lesson 25: Kissing Doesn't Automatically Mean You're In A Relationship

(Joe's POV)

I walked out of the assembly hall, running a hand through my hair, thinking of the video we'd just watched. How could Amber make something like that? Was she really the girl I liked? What did Maria do anyway?

"Joe! Wait up!" I heard someone calling my name and turned around to see, whoop-de-doo, Amber Woods. She looked beautiful as always, I couldn't help but think. My eyes automatically travelled down to her legs, in those fine transparent tights...

What? I was a guy!

"Joe, let me explain!" I heard Amber explain and turned to look at her. She had a worried expression on her face and her eyes were watering. I wanted to pull her towards me and stoke her hair while whispering sweet things to her, but I knew I had to be strong.

"Explain what? The video? What was that about Amber?" I exclaimed, and Amber sighed.

"I wasn't the only one who took part in making that video! Selena did as well!" She replied.

"Amber, I don't care about Selena. I only care about you." I said, and then realized my mistake. What had I said? I practically admitted my feelings to her! Not to mention she had a boyfriend!

"Um, J-Joe, I don't know what to say. . ." Amber trailed off, looking at me with her beautiful wide brown eyes. All I wanted was to grab her face and kiss her on the spot just like that, but I couldn't.

"Amber, who else helped you make the video?" I suddenly asked, and she gulped.

"Derek . . ." She whispered, and I grew angry, my hands forming into fists.

"Of course the bad boy, helped you make video! After all, it is very cunning and sly!" I exclaimed, and ran a hand through my hair in frustration.

"Amber, can't you see this guys a bad influence on you? He's just gonna get you in trouble and end up breaking you heart." I told her, exasperated.

"Why do you care anyway?! It's really none of your business Joe! Plus, apart from this video, I haven't done anything bad!" Amber shouted, and I laughed humourlessly.

"Remember the day you bunked off school? Riding on a stranger on a motorbike?! Huh? And ironically, getting your first kiss on the same day?" I retorted, and Amber grew silent.

"Listen Amber, I know what I'm saying. I'm only doing this because I care about you, not to hurt you. I'm ashamed to say I know all these techniques, because I've used them, every player does. You lure them in with your charms and looks, eventually get into a 'relationship' with them, which is not really certain, then when you get what you want, dump them like a piece of trash." I explained, and Amber glared at me.

"Not every player is like you, Joe! Derek is not going to take advantage of me and dump me! And we are official, he is my boyfriend!" She shouted, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Really? Has he actually asked you to be his boyfriend or said you were? Has he made it official?" I said, and once again Amber grew silent. I sighed.