Lesson 15: Hugo May Be Fat But He's Sure Is Smart

Lesson 15: Hugo May Be Fat, But He Sure Is Smart

To say I was excited for Saturday was an understatement. I couldn't stay still during my classes in school. Last night when I had gone to Selena's house, (and saw her handsome brother!) I told her about the Alice situation, and she came up with the greatest plan for revenge.

We were going to do it on Saturday, A.K.A, technically in a few hours. It was currently 9:00pm and I was already in bed, going over what Selena said I should do. If our plan was going to work, there couldn't be any mistakes.

Any.

3 more hours. I thought, Until it was officially Saturday. Then nine hours later, it'll be time for our plan. I had to wake up an hour early, at 8am, on a Saturday, for revenge. Any normal teenager would faint at the idea, but I think we'd established that I was not a normal teenager.

Here are some reasons to back up my statement:

1. I named my dog Hugo. (Out of all the names, why Hugo?!)

2. I didn't mind being grounded. (True fact)

3. I could do a proper evil laugh. (I was planning to do it tomorrow)

4. I couldn't flip my hair. Like, rotate my head 360 degrees without being blinded. (By my hair, of course)

5. All my pranks, so far, failed. (True fact, unfortunately)

Creak. Step. Creak. Step. Bark.

Oh, Hugo was awake as well. I thought for a moment it was my mum coming to check on me. I was never good at pretending to sleep. I always ended making some kind of noise that would give it away. Here's some examples:

1. Giggling. (I imagined my mum staring right at me)

2. Snorting. (Trying not to laugh)

3. Coughing. (When I was nervous)

4. Phewing (When I thought she's gone but she's still there. Is that even a word?!)

5. Sighing. (No explanation)

Anyway, I decided that the only reason Hugo wouldn't be outside in his dog house and upstairs was because my mum somehow forgot to lock the door leading to our back garden.

Typical.

I climbed out of my bed and crept out of my room and into the corridor, where I spotted Hugo lazily lying on floor. I walked up to him and went on all fours.

"Come on Hugo! Time to get up! There's a good boy!" I said in that tone people talk to babies. He glanced at me, but didn't move. I sighed.

There was only one thing to do.

"Okay boy, you stay here, I'm just going to make a little trip downstairs and into the kitchen! There's a good boy!" I said, patted his head and walked downstairs, into the kitchen. Here was the answer:

Food.

No wonder the dog is so fat, I thought to myself as I grabbed the dog food out of the cupboard. I grabbed Hugo's dog bowl and poured some of the food inside. Thankfully I chose the one that had a very strong smell.

I opened the back door and kept the bowl next to it. I let the wind carry the scent upstairs and to Hugo, who soon came running down the stairs. Before he could start eating I quickly kept the bowl outside, and he obviously followed. Then I quickly closed and locked the door. Hugo must of heard, because he turned around and ran towards the door, whining and scratching at it.

I'd give him five minutes, I thought, before he'd give up and go back to eating his food. Then he'd probably go inside his dog house. Hugo may be fat, but he's smart. No doubt about that.

I yawned, realizing how tired I actually was. It was probably around 10pm; I needed to get some sleep because I was gonna wake up early. I decided a hot glass of milk would put me to sleep and walked into the kitchen.

After heating up and drinking the milk, I went upstairs and into my bedroom. Taking care of a dog at 10pm was exhausting. But the job was done, and now I had to go to sleep. Before I drifted to sleep, I suddenly remembered something that made me feel very awake. I sat up in bed, panicked.

I'd forgotten Hugo's drink!

*******

Wake up, wake up, give yourself a shake up! Get your body moving! Reach up, jump up, give your friends the thumbs up! It's anoth-

I quickly stopped my phone, and sighed in relief. I looked at the time. 8am. I had an hour left to get ready. Casual clothes, Selena had told me.

I quickly took a shower, dried myself off and dressed up in some jeans and a light sweater with my trainers. It was getting a bit cold. I brushed my hair and tied it in a messy bun. I applied a bit of eyeliner and mascara, grabbed my equipment and headed downstairs.

I decided I had time for breakfast and prepared some toast. While I was waiting, I decided I should probably let Hugo in. I felt kind of sorry for him, all alone in the cold. I unlocked the door and walked up to his dog house.

"Hugo, boy! Come out boy! Come out!" I said loudly in that funny voice, and peered inside. Hugo stuck his head out and glared at me. (Or what you would call a dog giving you a dirty look.) He was probably angry at me. I would be angry if I was him.

"I have some water in the kitchen for you!" I exclaimed. He perked up, probably because I said it in a happy way. Maybe he thought I was going to give him food.

Sorry, but no.

I walked back inside with Hugo following me, and when we were both inside I locked the door, then filled Hugo's other bowl with water. I kept it on the floor beside him and he immediately started licking it. I spread my toast with Nuctella, sat down at the table and ate.

Whimper. Whimper.

I looked down and saw Hugo looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. And his lead in his mouth.

Awww.

I looked at the time. 9:55am. I had to meet Selena in five minutes. She wouldn't mind if I brought Hugo along with me, would she? He'll be a good dog...

Oh, what the heck.

I quickly scribbled a note down for my mum and left it on the table. Then I grabbed me stuff, Hugo, and left the house.

Selena wasn't going to be happy when she saw my dog.

Gulp.

Today's Lesson: Hugo May Be Fat, But He Sure Is Smart

\0_0/

***

HI!!

I'm so happy! Pranking The Playboy probably has 10,000 reads, and nearly 200 votes! That's a big achievement you guys, thanks so much!

So, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Seriously. I was just looking on my profile, when I saw Pranking The Playboy had nearly 10,000 reads, so I was like, I might as well post a chapter as a thank you! So here it is!

Sorry if it's a bit rushed, and there's bound to be mistakes somewhere. I'll try and edit asap, and update, but it will be in quite a while! I'm a bit busy this week, but the next chapter will be coming in about 2 weeks . . .

So vote and comment, tell me your thoughts! I actually wanna know! The next chapter will be coming soon!

KEEP CALM AND CHILL OUT!! XD

P.S Random song today, enjoy! :D